Injuries at key positions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injuries at key positions

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Many of our veterans we have kept on the team pre Bill Parcells and guys we have accumulated as veterans seem to have a history of injuries. Guys like Brown, Crowder, Grove, Smiley, Bell, Pennington, Martin, Ferguson and even Taylor you almost expect to go down or be out for a portion of the season. Now Rome was not built in a day and the offensive line appears to be getting an infusion of youth for the time being still until we find better talent the Phins are stuck with guys which is like a 2 edged sword. Talented players but still counted to be no shows at some time during the year. So the question here do you fault the phins brass with going in this direction while rebuilding the team? What I mean exactly would you have preferred younger less talented players at these postions who are playing year around?

Many of our veterans we have kept on the team pre Bill Parcells and guys we have accumulated as veterans seem to have a history of injuries. Guys like Brown, Crowder, Grove, Smiley, Bell, Pennington, Martin, Ferguson and even Taylor you almost expect to go down or be out for a portion of the season. Now Rome was not built in a day and the offensive line appears to be getting an infusion of youth for the time being still until we find better talent the Phins are stuck with guys which is like a 2 edged sword. Talented players but still counted to be no shows at some time during the year. So the question here do you fault the phins brass with going in this direction while rebuilding the team? What I mean exactly would you have preferred younger less talented players at these postions who are playing year around?

:confused2:

I guess I maybe did not word this right would you be more interested seeing the phins being rebuilt remade with these talented injured veteran players or would you gamble more on younger less developed and probably less talented but healthy players.

Back
Top Bottom