Interesting Article on NFL QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Article on NFL QB's

Nice article!

But nothing i didnt already know. Thats about right on ranking the qb possition for each team. The Dolphins didnt impress me with their will to kind a new qb after Feidler let us down the past 4 years.

They are totally right.

I dont know about the Raiders having the best qb group though.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
This is from The Sporting News

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2491416

According to them were not great, hell maybe not even good, but still was expecting worse from all the negativity going around.
22 out of 32 is pretty bad, and as they say Fiedler isn't good enough to get you to the Superbowl, the last two wasn't even good enough to get to the playoffs. If Feely isn't the answer its another long year for Dolphin fans, or I should say short year, as in no Dolphin football in January. (Although a Wannstedt, Spielman firing could brighten up January tremendously)

I dont really agree with the ranking. The Dolphins at 22 yes i agree until AJ prooves himself, but other rankings in that article stank of garbage. Like Bucs at 5? with Griese at Back-up? And Chad Penn and company at 18? Peyton Manning AT 11? Forget the supporting cast but this team should be top ten simply because of #18. Not serious at all

patriots at #7 must be a joke too, yeah they have brady, but davey only played in the world league, where he played great, right here in front of my living room, i saw him, he has a cannon for an arm and played good all year long, but still this was nfl europe, he has no real NFL experience

Back
Top Bottom