Interesting question: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting question:

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you could take back one former Dolphin from the 1990's in his prime BESIDES Dan Marino and put him on this team, who would it be?

Mine is easy: OJ McDuffie. One of my all time favorites.

Only reason I'm going with Webb is because of the offensive line need.

I agree with McDuffie. He is my all-time favorite Dolphin (I kinda missed Marino in his prime since I am only 21). He would've gone great with Chambers as our go-to guy on third down. That man didn't break the deep one but he could stretch, crawl, and fight for an extra 2-3 yards to move the chain better than anyone else I have ever seen.

McDuffie for sure is one of the all time dolphins players...he was marino's favorite target and my favorite player to watch catch marinos passes and man he is clutch.

God, I loved OJ.

The only reason I'm not going with Richmond Webb is because I think Wade Smith can really turn out to be something special. I think our O-line will be more than serviceable this year.

Brian Cox would be a great addition to a D that seems to have no heart at times! But OJ would be great with Chambers!

Gotta go with Webb. A consistent all-pro left tackle would be a perfect addition to this team.
After that, it would be a tie between McDuffie and Bryan Cox, both finishing about 500 spots ahead of JB Brown.

Webb would be the pick here. Maybe Jeff Cross if we had a defensive need (but we don't)

Interesting question

Besides Marino, Troy Vincent was my favorite in the early-mid 90's. I was sick when he went to the Eagles(also because I despise the Eagles). It was ironic in 1993 that even after Marino went down early in the season with the Achilles, Miami still won. When Vincent when down against Pittsburgh in week 11 or so Miami never won again. And Vincent hurt himself returning a freakin' punt. To me, that ranks as #2 on my list of Shula's late career bonehead calls, to have Vincent on a punt. (#1 being the handoff in the endzone which resulted in a safety in the 1994 season playoff loss at San Diego 22-21- safety the different in that game)
But all that being said I'd pick either Webb or Keith Sims. Need o-line help, we have plenty of CB's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom