Interesting rushing stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting rushing stats

That should tell you how inconsistent Bushrod has been as a run blocker...actually he's been inconsistent as a pass blocker too.

bushrods had a rough last 2 weeks...aaron Donald? ok fine...san fran's dt's ehhh

trending down

I'd credit the in line tight end play of sims and gray in space for the high #s of 10 plus to the right side

grays been good off the los at the 2nd level and working back inside the formation to cut

Ajayi needs to be more patient at times having the inside blocks to set up before plowing thru at first come first serve or abandoning it all together for the outside which has resulted in the losses and minimal gains being mentioned. He could also benefit from reading the second level better and on occasion in setting up the LBs to commit in one lane and cut through another. Something Miller was excellent at. Though this the patchwork line doesn't always allow for such luxuries.

I gave a ton of credit to the offensive line during Ajayi's back to back 200+ games and that sentiment still holds as he has yet to produce anywhere near those numbers since injuries have occurred up front. He's been very good for us but I don't think he's quite the unstoppable force some believed he was when the line was opening defined lanes for him during that stretch.

Still feels like Ajayi does a better job getting positive yards than Miller ever did. Last few weeks not so great but overall he's done better with keeping us out of bad 2nd down situations.

Back
Top Bottom