Interesting Tibit on scout team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Tibit on scout team

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Fins Insider was reporting on the phins TC and stated the following.

SCOUTING: Since the Dolphins are preparing for the exhibition game Friday against the Falcons as if it's a regular-season game, they practiced with scout teams Monday. The makeup of the scout teams gives an indication of the players who are at the bottom of the depth chart.

There were no surprises, but one interesting development was at running back, where Robert Edwards and Leonard Henry are competing for the No. 3 spot. Edwards spent the majority of the time running with the scout team. Charlie Rogers, the kick returner, got the second-most repetitions, followed by Henry.

I guess henry has indeed have the edge on the #3 rb spot for now.

HE LOOKED GOOD LAST YEAR TOO.. BUT SEEMED TO HAVE

TROUBLE VERSES THE ELITE PLAYERS IN THE LATER GAMES..

I HOPE HE IS WORTHY OF LETTING EDWARDS GO... HE IS YOUNGER

AND I AGREE WE SHOULD KEEP HIM, HE HAS HAD A HELLUVA CAMP...

GOOD LUCK 26.....

Trade. Thats what I think. They are much much more likely to get something in trade for Robert Edwards than for Leonard Henry. Henry was a hair away from undrafted last year and cleared waivers to get onto our psquad. All teams have seen since then is a few runs against Tampa and a fairly good showing against Jacksonville with wide open holes sitting in front of him. Meanwhile Robert Edwards has quietly done something he hasn't done since his rookie year...make it through training camp without injury or incident. He's looking faster and stronger than at any time since the injury and the guy obviously knew how to hit those holes as a rookie. He's got a rep, so we can get something for him in trade.

Well Arizona did try to sign him to their 53 man roster hence why we promoted him in the first place so he's got to be of some interest. I'd be surprised if we got a 7th for Edwards.

I'd take a 7th. It's something. I think Edwards can make a great comeback with the right team.

Back
Top Bottom