"Internal Dissension" the main problem on the Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Internal Dissension" the main problem on the Miami Dolphins?

buxster07

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am wondering if the poor performance goes beyond the players, drafts, fa signings, and all along has to do with internal strife between the leadership. I say this because there has been some undeniable sabotage happening on most corners of this staff. Lets look at some indicators of dissension.

I am not convinced the players and certain coaches are happy working there and take pride in what they do. Some acts seem even as vengeful.

• Starting with Parcels- was known to degrade/disapprove of Henne as qb, thus taking a shot at Ireland and/or Sparano for that draft pick- not to mention taking a shot at the field general of this team most importantly. Recently in the media, 'looking for something else.'

• Matt Roth and Jason Taylor- clearly dejected at the front office, left and are happier / successful elsewhere.

• Bondamego- clearly threw in the towel the game before his firing (versus the pats) and provided the organization with a hurtful and embarrassing loss- waited until a nationally televised game to tank it and show the poorest of performances in game plan.

• Marshal, showcasing frustration, dejection and disgust on the field, for penalties.

• Henning- clearly threw in the towel last game versus chicago- waited until a nationally televised game to tank it, call his worst game, and showcase the poorest of performances in game plan.

These instances are all rhetorical "F.U.s" in my book, indicates a clear disrespect and dissension to the head coach and general manager of this team.

What are your thoughts?

Would Ross, a savvy leader in business, see his football organization ailing as so? And feel new leadership is needed at the top (i.e. head coach)?

I might think Henning is out of touch and irredeemable as an OC, but even I wouldn't say he intentionally tanked a game for us. He has just done an extremely poor job of taking what he has, and coming up with a creative way of making it successful. Ultimately, that's his only task--take what you are given, and win with it.

He isn't getting the most out of any position on offense--everyone is equally underwhelming. In a pass/fail world, that's a fail.

Yes exactly - Bonamego and Henning never want to work again so they "tank" it before a national audience brilliance I tell you - their families would be so impressed look what grandpa did kids...

well their overachievements, hardwork, and excellence is already quite their legacy- "go-getters" no doubt

right, because those guys have such poor character, they would throw games on purpose? Its far easier to believe they did it on purpose I suppose than to think that they just suck.

Parcells - egomanic, can't handle the blame for anything (see the pat white draft pick, you really wanna tell me they drafted that worthless ******* without the parcels stamp of approval? not to mention the fact that everyone said parcells was raving about that kid pre-draft!?!)

Matt Roth and Jason Taylor - Of course matt roth is happier somewhere else, this regeime didn't draft him, and jason taylor, he only joined the jets because they were the only team calling, and does he sound happier? what's he suppose to say about his new team? cry about not being a dolphin?

Bondamego - Um, he didn't just wait til the pats game to show us how great of a coach he is, he's been very underwhelming the whole time he's been here.

Brandon marshall - egomanic, diva WR, doing what he's always done, put up great numbers, getting the ball a lot, hates losing, and doesn't show maturity that you'd expect of a grown man. really it'd be more out of character if he didn't show his ***.

henning - you haven't done your homework, you can find numerous forums and website devoted to "fire henning" "he sucks" and the words "carolina" "panthers".... He didnt' just wait til the chicago game to lay us a goose egg, he has been sucking eggs for years now.

Ross has plenty of reasons to consider a new staff, but I can tell you, they just didn't develope recently...

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to believe that any mature individual would think that an NFL coach would purposely "tank" his job to get "even" with an organization. Children may do that, immature adults may do that - someone who has spent his entire life in the profession does not do that. Don't be ridiculous.

maybe. but maybe they don't suck as much as they've cared to show. who knows.

I find it hard to believe that any mature individual would think that an NFL coach would purposely "tank" his job to get "even" with an organization. Children may do that, immature adults may do that - someone who has spent his entire life in the profession does not do that. Don't be ridiculous.

and with the captain of this boat (Parcells) jumping a sinking ship, you'd call that mature?

How can they be happy? Obviously they can't be. But speculation about dissention. In oteher words a silent mutiny is not accurate. Most players seem to talk about accountibility and execution. There is a lot of blame to go around... including those on the field.

and with the captain of this boat (Parcells) jumping a sinking ship, you'd call that mature?

Your comparison does not even make sense. I really hope you don't believe that an NFL coach went out and purposely lost a game. It is ridiculous to even think it, let alone post it.

Your comparison does not even make sense. I really hope you don't believe that an NFL coach went out and purposely lost a game. It is ridiculous to even think it, let alone post it.

How does Parcells jumping ship before the team has accomplished anything here not make sense to you as unprofessional?

It's ridiculous to not acknowledge that, let alone ignore it in a post.

Back
Top Bottom