Interviews - Henne,Wake,Brown and more - Aquavision up with new look! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interviews - Henne,Wake,Brown and more - Aquavision up with new look!

Thanks for the links -- I've already been using and HATE the new interface, layout and functionality. For example, after every video the player defaults back to a Sparano interview in August training camp (which automatically starts playing)!

It's also WAY HARDER to find stuff and get it to play, and the on-screen overlays (full screen, volume, etc.) only tend to work (you have to click in the screen to activate the transparent overlays and half the time this restarts the video and sometimes it defaults back to the aforementioned Sparano TC in August. Weird…

In addition, the bandwidth seems ??? with a LOT more buffering stops during streaming. Annoying. Last, you’re forced to play the stupid 9second intro with sledgehammer thunder jolts before EVERY video. That gets OLD after 3 seconds…

Final verdict; it’s a big step backwards and is harder to use and navigate, far less reliable, and basically annoying.

Thanks for the links -- I've already been using and HATE the new interface, layout and functionality. For example, after every video the player defaults back to a Sparano interview in August training camp (which automatically starts playing)!

It's also WAY HARDER to find stuff and get it to play, and the on-screen overlays (full screen, volume, etc.) only tend to work (you have to click in the screen to activate the transparent overlays and half the time this restarts the video and sometimes it defaults back to the aforementioned Sparano TC in August. Weird…

In addition, the bandwidth seems ??? with a LOT more buffering stops during streaming. Annoying. Last, you’re forced to play the stupid 9second intro with sledgehammer thunder jolts before EVERY video. That gets OLD after 3 seconds…

Final verdict; it’s a big step backwards and is harder to use and navigate, far less reliable, and basically annoying.

Ditto.

I get tired of all that drumming and the jolts before every video. I have to mute it every time. I also hate that after one video ends, another one from a few months ago kicks in all by itself. A couple days ago, the audio part of the video would stop every 5 seconds or so. I also agree that the site is harder to navigate and slow. It freezes up on me sometimes.

The webmasters on www.miamidolphins.com need to get busy fixing this stuff. Make it as "user friendly", easy to navigate, and fast as possible. Go back to the old design format if necessary. The older version of Aquavision worked fine then except for the "drumming and jolts" thing before every video.

The technical people who run Finheaven should send them an email about this or something.

Back
Top Bottom