Intresting Finheaven is not a Florida website | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intresting Finheaven is not a Florida website

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Info finheaven.com
Alexa Rank:223,223
Title:finheaven.com
Description: finheaven.com visitors, seo, traffic and competition. Website located in United States. Hosted in Columbus. Has the following nameservers: ns3.webtractive.com, ns4.webtractive.com. With ip 173.45.123.149. World rank is 223223.
Visits per day:4,887
Daily Ads Revenue:$16.18
Creation Date: 1999-08-13
Domain Age: 15years 118days
Ip:173.45.123.149
Last update: 07-08-2014 10:48:16 (4 months ago)

http://www.websitelooker.net/www/finheaven.com

Site only makes $6,000 a year off ads?

Turrible.

I've never really assumed that it was. Dolphins have a deep fan base accross the US due to their success in the 70's and Marino.

I thought it was Florida based being fans and all. But I was wrong. It's only interesting to me I guess. I was looking up the owner of the company email address and physical address and found this I will keep looking...

Site only makes $6,000 a year off ads?

Turrible.

We mean it when we say thanks for joining VIP. :hi5:

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

I thought it was Florida based being fans and all. But I was wrong. It's only interesting to me I guess. I was looking up the owner of the company email address and physical address and found this I will keep looking...

You won't get the physical address, but if you send a message via Contact Us at the bottom of any page, the message will get to the owner.

The location of the host's server has nothing to do with the entity's location. If it did, my little dallas-based business would need to speak german.

I was going to say the same thing Ren.....................It says "Hosted" in Columbus nothing more.......

Oh I already wrote via the website submissions but you know it could get deleted by uh accident as they say. So I will keep looking and I will find it.

Oh I already wrote via the website submissions but you know it could get deleted by uh accident as they say. So I will keep looking and I will find it.

Mods and most Admins don't have access to those submissions and they don't get deleted, but happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom