Intro... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro...

AlaskaFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up Finheaven!? I'm a life long Finfan. I lived in Miami for 19 years and I've lived in Alaska for nearly 4 years. This is my primary source for Dolphin news. Keep the info coming guys. Great job!!! Go Dolphins... Go op Air Force. :cool:

Welcome AFF. I hope you enjoy the site as a member.

Where are you stationed?

I'm stationed at Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage. Today is a awesome day for fishing or anything for that matter. :cool: It's about 75 degrees today (HOT!!!). I can't wait for football season. I was able to catch many Dolphin games but I don't get a lot of news. This site is pretty informative. Thanks.

This is the best Phins site, no doubt about it. You'll find plenty of news and info here - a lot of times before the major outlets have it available!

It's cool that you can watch games - do they have sunday ticket available?

Yes, they do. However, I don't subcribe to it. Many of the sports bars here carry it. But, I normally end up at Hooters to check out the late games or pay per views because the early games are actually at 9:00 am here. I do have the NFL Network but they hadn't shown alot about the Dolphins until Ricky came back.

AlaskaFinFan said:
What's up Finheaven!? I'm a life long Finfan. I lived in Miami for 19 years and I've lived in Alaska for nearly 4 years. This is my primary source for Dolphin news. Keep the info coming guys. Great job!!! Go Dolphins... Go op Air Force. :cool:
Welcome to FinHeaven! :welcome: :wave:

I was up in Alaska last summer, and it is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom