Is anyone tired about our qb situation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone tired about our qb situation?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Everyone worries about Feeley succeeding in this team after getting him for a mere 2nd round pick. Nobody wants to see Fiedler Coming back. Then you have people who talk about Fiedler Showing off in the offense and want him to start. The babbles go on and on and after reading all these posts I feel like vomiting.

One thing is for sure, I don't expect us to be any better than a top worst passing offense in the league once again. Call me negative but all this talk has made me think negative and once again all I can do now is sit back and enjoy the season again and not get my hopes up. It seems that we are overhyping this coming season again and it seems like some people are underhyping by telling among themselves that the dolphins will fail. I mean guys, its gotten tired to a point where I don't really care who starts at qb because everything will follow along the lines instead of continuing in a new
path of success. We should have gotten rid of wannstead because we needed a new change of scenery. Look at the Redskins now, under gibbs the team is organized and disiplined enough and its safe to say that they will succeed under Gibbs. Instead our front office choses not to bother and extend wanny for 2 more years so I'll sit back and enjoy this upcoming season because I'm a dolphin fan however I will still give my input out on
anything that looks bad.

Go fins!

juniorseau55 said:
One thing is for sure, I don't expect us to be any better than a top worst passing offense in the league once again.

You surely aren't suggesting that Miami has been last in the league in any significant passing category in Jay's tenure, are you?

Look at the Redskins now, under gibbs the team is organized and disiplined enough and its safe to say that they will succeed under Gibbs. Instead our front office choses not to bother and extend wanny for 2 more years so I'll sit back and enjoy this upcoming season because I'm a dolphin fan however I will still give my input out on
anything that looks bad.

You also surely can't be suggesting that Gibbs was even a possibility for us or that his arrival in Washington means anything more than the arrival of Steve Spurrier or several highly-touted free agents in past years. Don't buy into the hype -- Gibbs has to prove himself all over again just like everybody else has to.

I for one welcome your input, particularly when I understand what you're saying. I must say you seem to have made great strides in that area recently. :)

Situation at QB? Ok, I give. Did I pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep for a few months? When did training camp start? Did I miss any games?

No? Its not training camp yet? No one has been named starting QB yet? Ok, I give. Where's the situation at?

We have 4 QBs on our roster. None of them is listed as the starter. Thus, its anyones spot. Let the coaches coach, the players play, and us fans root for our TEAM. Not individual players.

Jimmy James said:
You surely aren't suggesting that Miami has been last in the league in any significant passing category in Jay's tenure, are you?

You also surely can't be suggesting that Gibbs was even a possibility for us or that his arrival in Washington means anything more than the arrival of Steve Spurrier or several highly-touted free agents in past years. Don't buy into the hype -- Gibbs has to prove himself all over again just like everybody else has to.

I for one welcome your input, particularly when I understand what you're saying. I must say you seem to have made great strides in that area recently. :)

Would you say the same about SHula if he were to make a comeback?

What QB situation? I'm definitly sick of people that rehash the same old argument over and over and over and over in new threads, old threads, threads that had nothing to do with the QBs to begin with,
How do you feel about the QB situation JR55? How about now and now or now and now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now and now and now or now How about now. feel any different now? Or now or now and now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now and now and now or now How about now. Hey it's been 30 seconds how about now? Or now and now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now............:hitself:............... or now now and now and now or now How about now.
this subject has pretty much been :chair: to death

I am tired of Miami's QB situation the past 4 years.. They need to sign Kerry Collins. He would be an upgrade over Fiedler, a definete upgrade.

oh man not again a QB bash thread, 4 months before the season starts and after 1 minicamp.... :sleep:

IceStorm said:
Situation at QB? Ok, I give. Did I pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep for a few months? When did training camp start? Did I miss any games?

No? Its not training camp yet? No one has been named starting QB yet? Ok, I give. Where's the situation at?

We have 4 QBs on our roster. None of them is listed as the starter. Thus, its anyones spot. Let the coaches coach, the players play, and us fans root for our TEAM. Not individual players.
Good post Ice. I keep saying the same thing. It is ONLY MAY and yet a lot of people on this board are already ready to write this team off as failures.

Geese... I remember after week 1 last year (NE got SMACKED by Buffalo) everyone was saying oh boy the bills look good and we don't have to worry about the Pats this year... MY POINT is you can not say anything (with any proof) about the out come of a season, position battle, whatever ... at the very least until partly through the season. At least lets wait until October.

Hellion said:
What QB situation? I'm definitly sick of people that rehash the same old argument over and over and over and over in new threads, old threads, threads that had nothing to do with the QBs to begin with,
How do you feel about the QB situation JR55? How about now and now or now and now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now and now and now or now How about now. feel any different now? Or now or now and now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now and now and now or now How about now. Hey it's been 30 seconds how about now? Or now and now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now............:hitself:............... or now now and now and now or now How about now.
this subject has pretty much been :chair: to death
:woot: :roflmao:

juniorseau55 said:
Would you say the same about SHula if he were to make a comeback?

I'd be excited if Shula made a comeback, but he would still have to prove himself just like Gibbs will have to and like every other coach has to. It's a brutal profession that way.

Collins isn't coming, and our QB's are currently looking very average. September is a ways away, and being a fan, good or bad, I will root for whichever QB is given the task of running the offense. If they are better tahn last year, great! If they aren't, I am still going to root for them every week because that's what a fan does. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!!! At least look on the bright side...we are not Jets fans.

Why are we talking about the Redskins, they are horrible, worst move of the year was to trade champ for portis. He is the product of the Denver Bronco's rushing attack, they haven't plugged a guy in there in 10 years who couldn't run for 1500+ yards behind their line. Portis may have some talent, but put him in a redskin jersey and he will not be half the back he was in denver. I don't like the redskins or Daniel "stienbrehner" Snyder, there whole organization is wrong. They way over pay for mediocre players and drive up the price of all contracts, they abuse the cap like it was a cheap whore and still can't produce a winning team. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom