Is Dolphin fan experience better or worse than most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Dolphin fan experience better or worse than most?

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Just returned from a vacation up North, where my sister informed me that she and her husband are giving up their season tickets after 15 years with an AFC team that will remain anonymous. Among their reasons: The fan experience had deteriorated to the point where it just wasn’t worth the expense anymore.

Those of us who watch the vast majority of games from a press box really have no appreciation for what goes on out in the stands. An announcement is made before each game that any misconduct will result in our credentials being revoked and we won’t be invited to return. Usually, no more needs to be said.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...in-game-experience-better-or-worse-than-most/

This was my comment:

So do I have to commit acts of violence to be a passionate football fan? No. I have to yell my heart out and not fight other people and then get kicked out. That is a retarded thing to do. The only point the Jest fan brought up was that New Yorker’s are more violent than Miami people.
Great point, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out

And I would lose my season tix if I did that

Well the worst experience was to see more Jets fan than Dolphins fan in our own stadium. I would call that the worst fan experience ever even worst than fan misconduct (fight, cursing)

Football+beer = Idiot Fan. But its the same all around the NFL. Hell its all around in every aspect of sports. Switch the sports name for another and you get the same result.

But, 1 thing Miami does have. Is hot *** chicks wearing next too nothing because its so hot and sometims if your lucky wearing nothing at all :), that will make for one hell of a football game experience :)

Me and my buds normally tailgate right around the time the gates open, normally about 40-50 of us, dj included, we always have a good time.
Chubbs

Last year was a great experience the year before that was one of my worst...the way the team plays reflects on how people act in the stands...if we win everyone is happy and all the drunks are hugging, if we are losing then the drunks want to beat on each other...lol...fans!!!

Dolphins games are the most fun games to go to. After every play i'm jumping out of my seat, hell i even painted myself orange for the San Diego game last year. An older gentleman behind me asked me to take my seat so he could see the game and to be nice i did for about a play and i was back screaming my *** off. Real fans get off their rear end and yell til they can't anymore.

I know this will not really help you much but it really depends on where you sit and what type of people are around you. There does tend to be that one person who has a bit to much to drink in each section making the fan experience for others not so great.

You can't get a bad seat anywhere you sit at the stadium, I know this from sitting at each end of the stadium at least once. But the best game experience was when I sat lower bowl where there tend to be season ticket holders who are more into the game.

That game was so awesome..It was my first and we beat the Broncos 34-10 :hi5:

I know this will not really help you much but it really depends on where you sit and what type of people are around you. There does tend to be that one person who has a bit to much to drink in each section making the fan experience for others not so great.

You can't get a bad seat anywhere you sit at the stadium, I know this from sitting at each end of the stadium at least once. But the best game experience was when I sat lower bowl where there tend to be season ticket holders who are more into the game.

That game was so awesome..It was my first and we beat the Broncos 34-10 :hi5:

I was at that game. Best time I've had going down to FL

Louder the BETTER!!

:woot:I wish it would be like last years playoff loss to the RAVENS on a consistent basis. That was the most fired up crowd in a long long time.Well at the beginning anyway.... It reminded me of the ORANGE BOWL days. I wish it would be like that against the PATS and JETS. My ultimate fan experience would be ultimate home field advantage like other teams have especially nothern teams. Where it gets so loud that the opposing QB can't snap the ball, where the defense plays off the crowd's adrenaline and flies around the a bunch of crazed dogs!! Where JT is waving to the crowd to get louder then backs it up with a huge sack!! That's my ultimate fan experience wish!!

Reactions: :-)
:woot:I wish it would be like last years playoff loss to the RAVENS on a consistent basis. That was the most fired up crowd in a long long time.Well at the beginning anyway.... It reminded me of the ORANGE BOWL days. I wish it would be like that against the PATS and JETS. My ultimate fan experience would be ultimate home field advantage like other teams have especially nothern teams. Where it gets so loud that the opposing QB can't snap the ball, where the defense plays off the crowd's adrenaline and flies around the a bunch of crazed dogs!! Where JT is waving to the crowd to get louder then backs it up with a huge sack!! That's my ultimate fan experience wish!!

I agree. :up: I was there and I kept saying to myself how amazing it was.

FOR ME, game day is more than just an experience. Its a chance to disconnect from the world for about 2-3 hrs and share a day with my friends. I feel that game day at Landshark Stadium, for the most part, still belongs to the Dolfans but we do have occasions were the bandwagon fans leave early and leave us to fend off the pack of wolfs. I love going to the stadium early and just spending the day surrounding myself with football, food, friends, and beer (of course).

I agree. :up: I was there and I kept saying to myself how amazing it was.

**** Yeah! That game was one of my most memorable games (falling short only to the 1 win Ravens game, funny that the Ravens are involved in both games). Swinging the horrible hanky around alongside all the other fans was insane. I miss hearing that stadium rock as hard as it did that day. I lost my voice by the 2nd half kickoff, like I needed it for the rest of the game.

How About it?

**** Yeah! That game was one of my most memorable games (falling short only to the 1 win Ravens game, funny that the Ravens are involved in both games). Swinging the horrible hanky around alongside all the other fans was insane. I miss hearing that stadium rock as hard as it did that day. I lost my voice by the 2nd half kickoff, like I needed it for the rest of the game.
Why can't we do that every home game, especially against the Cheaters, Bills or Jets?? I like the towels and everyone should bring them to every game and make some freakin noise!!!! I love it when it's rockin!:hi5:

Why can't we do that every home game, especially against the Cheaters, Bills or Jets?? I like the towels and everyone should bring them to every game and make some freakin noise!!!! I love it when it's rockin!:hi5:
That wouldn't be a problem for me because I own like 4. The real issue is with getting the every1 to bring it out. That is nearly impossible. I figure it would be different if we can get the Finheaven members to take'em (or a finheaven related object) so we can identify other members in the crowd. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem to spot other members in the stadium if they're swinging around the hanky (or a white towel in general).

Back
Top Bottom