Is No-One On Miami Going To Make An Impact??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is No-One On Miami Going To Make An Impact???

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Chris Chambers all of a sudden going to get hands of stone, and forget how to run or jump??? Is David Boston with how hard he's worked this offseason going to play worse than he ever has??? Is Randy McMichaels never going to make a play at T.E. for us again??? Is Konrad going to forget how to block, and catch the ball???? Is Jeno James(Who EVERYONE says Has Been GREAT in all these drills) Going to forget all his technique, and suddenly lose all his toughness and not want to block anymore??? Is Travis Minor's 40 time going to go up a few tenths of a second???? Is the entire Miami Defense Going to forget how to tackle, cover, catch interceptions, rush the passer, read the defense, Scrape, Pull, and Lose all It's Intensity???????????????? Let Me See..........NO!!!!!!!!

Then why is everyone so Damn negative??? Even if Feely doesn't pan out, Feidler has done more with less then Anyone is predicting for us!!! Chambers and Boston Are the best WR duo we've had since Duper/Clayton, plus Mcmike makes plays. The Defense is as good as ever. Minor is AT LEAST as good as Lamar Smith......... I Just don't understand the negativity amongst all the dolphins fans......... It's like a majority of you are just saying........."Yea we're going to suck, and don't know why you're saying it. The Ravens Might Lose Jamal Lewis, And they're not even whining and crying like some of you are!!!

Randy McMichaels never going to make a play at T.E. for us again???

Well he might not if he's looking at jail time.

Even if Feely doesn't pan out, Feidler has done more with less then Anyone is predicting for us!!!

Feeley will pan out. You have my personal guarentee.

I'm with you all the way!
Fins will kick a in '04!

Again........ Thank You Female Fin........ It's Me, You, And The Rest Of The Actual Players On Miami Who Are Out To Prove Something Against The World......( Apparantly)

If you think everyone is negative, check out the "Let's start the season prediction thread" thread. Almost everyone thinks we're going 11-5. If that's not optimism, I don't know what is.

Randy McMichaels never going to make a play at T.E. for us again???

Well he might not if he's looking at jail time.

Even if Feely doesn't pan out, Feidler has done more with less then Anyone is predicting for us!!!

Feeley will pan out. You have my personal guarentee.

I'm with you all the way!
Fins will kick a in '04!
I agree almost 100% on this. I just have reservations on Feely. I will hold you to this guarentee! :D

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really mean "EVERYONE", what I was getting at was how in the hell could ANYONE think we are going to do that bad????

You can hold me to it. He may falter at first, in fact I sort of expect it, but by week 3 or 4 you'll definatly see some impressive stuff.

FemaleFinFan said:
You can hold me to it. He may falter at first, in fact I sort of expect it, but by week 3 or 4 you'll definatly see some impressive stuff.
The real question is tho, does Feeley have tht kind of time. I say no, if he looks bad 3 weeks in a row i gotta imagine Wannys gonna put Fiedler in in a heartbeat.

I do believe however Feeley will pan out!:D

Back
Top Bottom