Is Rashad Jones the eventual replacement for Yeramiah Bell? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Rashad Jones the eventual replacement for Yeramiah Bell?

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
Cause I thought this guy was more of a SS. Yeramiah Bell is getting up there in age, and in 1 or 2 years Rashad Jones could come in and be a very good replacement for Bell. I think maybe the FO likes Culver or Clemons to start at FS and my money is on Clemons. If they didn't like him they wouldn't have played him last year. With addition of Linebackers who can cover, and more experienced corners, it could take a lot of pressure of Clemons and Jones sitting behind Bell takes a lot of pressure off of him too. I think that's the plan.

He's vesitile enough to play both in the NFL. But I truly think we will make a run for Atogwe on June 1st. But that's only me speculating, but I have a feeling Jones was brought in to compete for Fs

Cause I thought this guy was more of a SS. Yeramiah Bell is getting up there in age, and in 1 or 2 years Rashad Jones could come in and be a very good replacement for Bell. I think maybe the FO likes Culver or Clemons to start at FS and my money is on Clemons. If they didn't like him they wouldn't have played him last year. With addition of Linebackers who can cover, and more experienced corners, it could take a lot of pressure of Clemons and Jones sitting behind Bell takes a lot of pressure off of him too. I think that's the plan.
I believe so. I think Clemons and Jones are the future safeties of this team. We need a better than solid veteran FS to mentor Clemons though. Bell and Todd Bowles will mentor Jones. We should make a run at getting Atogwe.

Back
Top Bottom