Is Ronnie up for ROY now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ronnie up for ROY now?

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's got to be up for it now, no?

He seems to be almost surely on his way to 1,000 yards, he's got a respectable 3 count in the touchdown category, he's saved Gus' life in various situations, he has a good highlight reel (2 +50 yarders already!), he's just all around extraordinary and most importantly, he's played in every game.

The only knock on him is his attempts per game. It doesn't really give him the chance to help his team, but his ypc is up there with the best (Shaun Alexander is playing outside himself and Tatum Bell is too fast), so I really think he's got a legitimate shot at it.

That 65 yarder tonight will be shown over and over again and everybody is going to say the same thing. That guy rocked him, he didn't fall, the next guy couldn't wrap him up, and everyone else lost to him in a race.

That's Ronnie.

Rookie of the Year? I think so.

Rookie of the Week. He better be.

*also, he should stop being so humble. He should start demanding the ball. He'd be right to do so.

if ronnie was given the ball 20+ times a game hed be in the lead for OROTY

hes making a good case, earlier i would of said that Williams would get ROY but with his injury i think Brown has a great chacne

if he keeps getting big plays run on sportscenter over and over he'll be up there. cadillac missing the rest of the season will help

Back
Top Bottom