Is the NFL fixed??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the NFL fixed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman its obvious your a jealous fan :boohoo: but come on ...Marvin Harrison?????

Any real fan would know he plays for the colts.

FYI....Rodney (my bad) is probably the dirtiest player in the NFL.....not jealousy, but it is shame a team with that much talent has to play dirty. I guess you missed Seymour tripping Rivers on the INT as well. :lol:

FYI....Marvin is probably the dirtiest player in the NFL.....not jealousy, but it is shame a team with that much talent has to play dirty. I guess you missed Seymour tripping Rivers on the INT as well. :lol:

Do you mean Rodney Harrison?

Great we get to see The Pats stomp a mud hole in the G-men.

Brady 350+ 5 TDs

when you reward a team that has been involved in such a serious crime as the pats have then you have to think that something is probably not always as it seems, the league burned five years worth of tapes they took from new england with not a hint of what was on them, the entire cheating thing was covered up, that is why you cannot seriosly think that the pats have done this all by themselves

the refs have too much control over the game, too many rules, too many interpretations of those rules, everything is slanted to the offense and the QB, an all you hear from the media is everybody does it, my kid asked me already dad how come the patriots cheated and it was ok and if i did that it is bad

when you reward a team that has been involved in such a serious crime as the pats have then you have to think that something is probably not always as it seems, the league burned five years worth of tapes they took from new england with not a hint of what was on them, the entire cheating thing was covered up, that is why you cannot seriosly think that the pats have done this all by themselves

It's probably part of a larger goverment conspiracy...like maybe the CIA was in on it too.. huh?

:sidelol:

IMO covering up that cheating thing was just an arrogant move by Goodell, who Im liking less by the day, to cover up for his buddy Kraft's team. Please ...
Im not gonna go so far as to say games are fixed, but how New England has gotten seemingly EVERY major break for years is just starting to grate on me, made all the worse by the fact we have been in a downward spiral for years while being in the same season.
This season was just the capper. Beast season ever for them, and worst for us. I hate that team so much. I was hoping to see the Pack beat them in the SB, but now I have to hope for Manning #2 to win, but all I see is New England 52 New York 10.
I hate New England ....

this season will never be reconized by the nfl as time passes and the facts come out about this cheating

The image and the reality are never wholly true. If you look hard enough at something, you can find anything. Or nothing.

No... sure there are bad calls all the time, but thats why they have replay...

Did you not see one of the Giant's D-Lineman flatten Favre into the ground on one play after the ball had already been thrown??? could have easily been roughing the passer, yet there was no call.

the holding call on that Bradshaw TD run was close, but it did look like he had his jersey...

and the colts/chargers game last week, people are saying refs were in favor of the colts but thats COMPLETE BS. Watch the whole game and you will see that Indy was actually penalized MORE than SD in that game.. especially in the second half...

The refs have a much harder job than people think...

When we see plays, we get to see them from freaking 5 different angles, in slow motion, from a camera 100 feet up in the air...

The refs have to call them from the field, in full paced action, AS THEY HAPPEN.

Just think a little and you will realize how bad calls happen...

The NBA was fixed!!

Could the NFL be fixed?? SURE! Why not. All the money out there and money floating around. It's not crazy.

Now is it FIXED for the Pats. NOPE!!

It's easier to fix a game between bad teams because nobody is paying attention. Could the Miami-Cincy game have been fixed. I could believe that because nobody watched or was paying attention.

When the Pats or good teams are playing, odds are they aren't fixed these days because too many eyeballs are on those games

the Patsies run has been a big ratings grabber for the NFL this season. and it is amazing to see how few penalties get called on them. today was no exception.

does that equal a conspiracy? who knows, but i can definitely see the league reminding the refs that the Patriot's going for their undefeated season means big ratings, and to "keep things in the proper perspective" when officiating their games.

the shame of todays game is that they were VERY beatable today. i will bet Peyton Manning was pulling his hair out watching it.

the Chargers can blame themselves for getting inside the ten on three separate occasions and walking away with only field goals.

you cannot respect what they have done this year when they have been convicted of seriously breaking NFL Rules, the pats organization is guilty of this during a season like this is a major question

The only thing I think the refs are a little biased on is protecting their "star" quarterbacks...

But for sure the Chargers had a great chance to win that game, they just didn't execute in the redzone.

but of course like someone else said the NBA was fixed so it's very possible the NFL could be partially fixed as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom