Is there an inexpensive way to get a parking pass | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there an inexpensive way to get a parking pass

I would say theft or bartering would be your least expensive modes of aquiring the parking pass. I would also say that people tend to get together in the parking lot of the venue to tailgate, probably close to the rear of several vehicles.

Dmancari23 said:
I would say theft or bartering would be your least expensive modes of aquiring the parking pass. I would also say that people tend to get together in the parking lot of the venue to tailgate, probably close to the rear of several vehicles.

:sidelol: LMAO:sidelol:

well...if you dont mind walking about 15-20 mins. to the stadium, you can park at the Calder race track on game day...its 2 dollar parking. so its your choice...about 10-20 dollars parking per game at the stadium and then that heavy traffic after each game, or 2 dollars a game and about a 15-20 mins. walk...

-as far as the tailgating...i wouldnt no. but i would like 2! =)

as a season ticket holder, the parking pass is essential, you get to park close to the stadium, tailgating in the parking lot before the game, is almost as much fun as the actual game. its worth it.

yep, when I lived in Homestread, we teamed with a couple other season ticket holders and bought a parking pass...We would then all ride up in a van, and have a nice tailgate party...

huck1974 said:
and is it worth it? Where does everyone get together to tailgate?:dolphins:

I've had season tickets for close to 30 years. I started out with a parking pass, but then discovered that I could pay half the ammount by parking across the street in someones yard.

But that's the main reason why I do this......

When everyone is fighting to leave the stadium, I'm walking by them, and once I get to my truck, I'm gone 10-15 minutes before they sniff the main highways....

Ozzy said:
I've had season tickets for close to 30 years. I started out with a parking pass, but then discovered that I could pay half the ammount by parking across the street in someones yard.

But that's the main reason why I do this......

When everyone is fighting to leave the stadium, I'm walking by them, and once I get to my truck, I'm gone 10-15 minutes before they sniff the main highways....

i guess you dont tailigate, im sorry but its only $120, if you go to the game with 4 people, thats $30 a season, to have a good time. not alot if you ask me.

Well there are usally some guys selling parking passes near the stadium.

Dmancari23 said:

Oooooo'Reallllllly. :lol:

Dmancari23 said:

:lol:

Helping people to see the obvious can be quite amusing at times.

finfan32 said:
i guess you dont tailigate, im sorry but its only $120, if you go to the game with 4 people, thats $30 a season, to have a good time. not alot if you ask me.

I had to edit my post because I meant that MONEY is not the main reason why I park across the street. It's because I'm in my truck and gone before most of the people even sniff the main exits.

I'm not much of a tailgater anymore, mainly because I don't drink, but I do stop by a few tailgate parties to kick it a little, and say hello. That's if I get up early enough. I'm more of a, get home at 5 am, wake up late as I can on game day, kind person.

Back
Top Bottom