Is there anything good to talk about our team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there anything good to talk about our team?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It's funny, after 1 mini-camp and 1 QB school one would think this team is headed for a losing season from the way some of these posts have negatively described our team. Ironically, if this was last year most of the people would have agreed that we were SB bound and going to be unstoppable.

The reason I'm starting my post is to find out if any of you have any positive things to talk about our team. We seem to all know what we're doing wrong, but what are we doing right? I'll start by saying that I really like what we've done with our CB's. With Madison, Surtain, Howard, and newcomber Poole, we have the quality and depth that we need to compete with the other teams in our division and the whole NFL for that matter.

There isn't really anything to legitimately talk about (good or bad) during this time of year. That's why things are so crazy here.

the only thing really the same is DW as HC. Most other changes have been pretty much positive, on paper at least, and there's not a whole lot to say until pads go on and see how things developes. otherwise, it's the most boring time of yr, football wise anyway.

Jimmy James said:
There isn't really anything to legitimately talk about (good or bad) during this time of year. That's why things are so crazy here.

JJ is right. EVERYTHING at this point is pure speculation. Nobdy knows what's bad or good. We can talk about what we are optimistic and not so optimistic. But it is all guesing, speculating, estimating........
So, I am optimistic the O-Line will be better.
I am optimistic that Davis Boston will help the offence.
I am optimistic about A.J. Feeley
I am optimstic that Ricky will look more like the 2002 Ricky.
I am optimsitic that our secondary will be one of the toughest in the NFL.
I am optimistic about making the playoffs.

I am not optimistic the DW is still the coach.
I am not optimistic about Jay Fiedler not starting.
I am not optimistic about our LB depth.
I am not optimistic about A.J. Feeley.
I am not optimistic about where Ogun's head is at.
I am not optimistic about winning the Super Bowl this season.

Now since it is May, some of that, all of that or not of that will be true. Who knows at this point?

Its not too hard to find positive stuff about the phins. I actually think there is a balance on this site as far as people being overly positive and those who are level headed to those that forecast black clouds and the dawn of an era where Miami hits rock bottom for 4 years straight.

We are what we are. If you want positive, post it....just as you did in this thread.
BTW, don't confuse being negative with people debating other's opinions.

Some people only come up positive on a drug test! LMAO! Well i was just trying to add some humor on a rainy day here in Mississippi!

Back
Top Bottom