Isaac Asiata OG | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaac Asiata OG

Grier is the equivalent of a front office "journeyman" who's more than Peter Principle'd out. If not convenient to serve as Tannenbum's useful idiot, he'd still be making mediocre college level talent judgments until a good GM was allowed to come in and clear house.

Tannenbum? He's the cancer from within. Willing to take a demotion to Capologist for the NYJ if incoming replacements didn't express discomfort with him still being in the building, no one else in the collective wisdom of the league wanted any part of him until Ross went dumpster diving. Can you imagine a Fortune 500 company hiring even a manager from a competing company that left them in shambles... not to mention actually promoting him to that division's highest echelon? Un****ingreal! Yes, Ross, hired someone to run the organization who was viewed by the Jets as the equivalent of Dawn Apponte.

The recycling continues…keep hiring the same old guys year after year.

I don't want to see Asiata just thrown into a final couple meaningless games if he's not cutting it in practice situations. What good would that do? Given his age, he probably has an offseason and a camp to get it together.

Asiata is building his strength to compete at the NFL level. He said, in school I was really strong, in the NFL everybody's strong.
The one coach at ground zero of the worst unit on our team was a coke head, others say "we just have to clean some stuff up" or "we're not that far off", and yet others who thought that a mediocre (at best) QB who was right at the finish line of cashing in for retirement was a perfect QB to start this season.

Yeah, i'll trust what they're saying ... /s

Back
Top Bottom