Isaiah Crowell any interest? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Crowell any interest?

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
I just saw the name on the lsit of combine invitees, it surprised me because after his departure from Georgia i really had no idea where or what he was doing. Turns out he was playing as Alabama state where he won the Newcomer of the year award.

I remember watching him play his freshman year at Georgia and thinking, man i wish the dolphins would get a guy like this soon. He was phenomenal, enough so I believe he won Freshman of the year in the SEC and made first team honors.

I know that Hickey has a propensity for picking people with clean records but I would be thrilled to take a flyer on him in the latter rounds.

Yeah I've been talking about him for months now. I think the reason he left Georgia, or I should say was kicked out of Georgia, is a concern. Would have to do some extensive background checks on him to make sure he's got his head on straight. He did really well at Alabama State though and I'd like to see what his actual height and weight are because I've seen him listed anywhere from 194 lbs to 215 lbs and 5'9" to 5'11".

Back
Top Bottom