ISIAAH FORD Vs. CORDREA TANKERSLEY VIDEO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ISIAAH FORD Vs. CORDREA TANKERSLEY VIDEO

My takeaways are:

A. 2 interceptions > 1 pass interference and a couple of receptions
B. How can your name be "Tank" and you be so reluctant to tackle? Has Cordrea ever made a solo open field tackle? One "tackle" was to force the receiver out of bounds. Another "attempt" was on a terrible whiff for a Ford 53 yard gain. And one time Cordrea looked like he was trying a "two hand touch" tackle and was surprised the receiver didn't stop. Seems like he needs a team tackle to bring down ball carriers.
C. That Virginia Tech QB crumpled up like wet paper every time there was pressure near him.

God...
Hope we can show him how to tackle, otherwise would be a bust

Tankersely totally avoids contact. He seems like he could be pretty good at covering if well coached, but in terms of tackling he totally stays away from the action. Hopefully Gase and the staff will try to get him out of this mindset.

Hopefully our coaches can get it into his head that if he plays soft at the next level he wont have a job. I love his coverage ability but his knocks are pretty glaring; too grabby, no run support and no tackling. Hopefully Suh, Wake, Jones, McMillan and other thumpers show him how to play in the big league.

Call him Mr Clean instead of Tank. It really did not look as bad to me as I thought it would after reading these posts.

If you're not named Dion Sanders, you better find a way to show everyone you're not afraid of contact, and can tackle if need be.

Wow! I knew Tankersely had issues tackling, but that is pretty bad...shame, he shows good coverage skills.

Good video - #1 Virginia Tech WR vs #1 Clemson CB in a close high scoring game. Tankersley's skill is in man coverage but you don't want him tackling. Some fans will froth about the lack of tackling, but he has the speed to compete against high level opponents and that is his strength. Both were pretty good value draft picks for Miami.

wow, he better start tackling or he aint gonna get any playing time...thats a dissapointment in his utter unwillingness for contact in that video, for a 3rd round pick he better get at it!

I'll just leave this right here.

BBtackling.jpg

Before I watched I was thinking it can't be that bad, after I watched I wanted to puke.

That is really just a disgusting display of poor effort and desire to make a tackle. I can't imagine why VT didn't run at him all day long.

lol....damn, I really didn't want to go see the vid, but after all thee bad tackling reviews, it's almost a must...

Put the kid on the bench until he learns to wrap up...Maxwell, Howard, and Lippett can hold the fort down for now.

Back
Top Bottom