It can actually get worse! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It can actually get worse!

BLUEPHIN

Starter
Reaction score
ESPN radio says that Ricky leaving locks up jay as our starting QB. They believe that with a new RB and all the new additions to the o-line that the ever cautious wanny will want some consistancy at QB...can't you just hear wanny explaining that "while we believe AJ is gonna be a pro-bowl caliber QB in the near future for us - jay brings a knowlede of the offense that we need at this time with all the change on the offense" -

SORRY if this brings you guys down even more...I gotta go...I think maybe i'll take up smoking again

Pure spec on their part. They won't annoint Jay the starter before they take a snap with pads on.

ESPN is just trying to get us more angrier. Wany knows he has to win through the air now more than ever, and Jay does not give us that option.

BLUEPHIN said:
ESPN radio says that Ricky leaving locks up jay as our starting QB.

SORRY if this brings you guys down even more...
No need to apologize, it's all good. There is no advantage in relying on false hope. Ricky left you at the altar to feed a bad weed habit. Wanny is incompetent. Even Marino knew not to get involved in this mess and Lord knows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Plan for the worst.

PatriotGOD said:
No need to apologize, it's all good. There is no advantage in relying on false hope. Ricky left you at the altar to feed a bad weed habit. Wanny is incompetent. Even Marino knew not to get involved in this mess and Lord knows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Plan for the worst.

0-16 :cool:

PatriotGOD said:

shut up you peckerhead

...actually i believe its the opposite. Im sure ESPN doesnt have an indide scoop on this, there just speculating and IMO falsley so. I believe Wanny will sense that with Ricky retiring, he needs to take chances, and CANT play it safe. Wannys not as dumb as most think, e knos Fiedler and travis minor wont save his job. HE doesnt kno about AJ, so if he has any confidence Feeley will start.

FinFan24 said:
...actually i believe its the opposite. Im sure ESPN doesnt have an indide scoop on this, there just speculating and IMO falsley so. I believe Wanny will sense that with Ricky retiring, he needs to take chances, and CANT play it safe. Wannys not as dumb as most think, e knos Fiedler and travis minor wont save his job. HE doesnt kno about AJ, so if he has any confidence Feeley will start.
Yeah, Wanny knows alot of things. Nobody knows how to lose the big game more than Wanny does

If anything, I would be leaning more towards Feely at this point because:
1) We need an air attack with a QB who can throw the deep ball.
2) Without Ricky, our chances of going to the SB have decreased, meaning we should be more likely to take a chance on the young quarterback with potential as opposed to the veteran who has won but has a low ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom