It can't get any worse, it really can't | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It can't get any worse, it really can't

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
When I came home from a 14 hour day at the hospital and logged on to this site and saw the Bosotn news I started chuckling. It is like the movie "Money Pit" when the house is falling aaprt continously and Tom Hanks loses it in a fit if uncontollable laughter. We have been a very very succesful team for many years and I guess it is our time to falter. It doesn't really matter waht happens next, our season will not produce a playoff team. This has to be one of the worst offseaons in NFL history. I am a die hard fan and will wathc every games this seaosn, but I think this was the last straw for mw with thoguths that could be a good team this season. I am accpeting of this debacle and will support the team, but even the most unbridled, optimistic poster has to be realisitc. We are done for this season. Accept that and enjoy the season for the love of football, stop the delusions that we will win, IT IS OVER FOLKS.

Hard luck

All that I can really say to you guys is hard luck. I feel for you, I really do. I look forward to our annual battles and see how BB will try to stop the dominant running gmae you had, even after you lost that I was looking forward to the games.

Now this....

it almost makes you wonder if ol' Marino has a little psychic in him

:m83: :boohoo:
jgarMD said:
When I came home from a 14 hour day at the hospital and logged on to this site and saw the Bosotn news I started chuckling. It is like the movie "Money Pit" when the house is falling aaprt continously and Tom Hanks loses it in a fit if uncontollable laughter. We have been a very very succesful team for many years and I guess it is our time to falter. It doesn't really matter waht happens next, our season will not produce a playoff team. This has to be one of the worst offseaons in NFL history. I am a die hard fan and will wathc every games this seaosn, but I think this was the last straw for mw with thoguths that could be a good team this season. I am accpeting of this debacle and will support the team, but even the most unbridled, optimistic poster has to be realisitc. We are done for this season. Accept that and enjoy the season for the love of football, stop the delusions that we will win, IT IS OVER FOLKS.
cry me a river.we are the greatest football team ever.so maybe things are not going well right now,u r just going to give up?you should tour asia with ricky and smoke pot and then become a raiders fan.

Bonedoc7777 said:
hopefully it is a strain

Bonedoc:

I am a Cardiologist not an orthopedist, could you do a level 3 consult and give us the most likely scenario here.

fish fan 4 life said:
:m83: :boohoo: cry me a river.we are the greatest football team ever.so maybe things are not going well right now,u r just going to give up?you should tour asia with ricky and smoke pot and then become a raiders fan.

Dude:

Did you see my say I am giving up on this team. NO. I will watch them every week and root them on, but after this diastrous offseason, there is REALITY. I love this team, but I am rooted in reality man. Being rah rah and all that is fine, but I think the rational thoughts are that it is over for this season, We should play teh young guys and get them experience.

jgarMD said:
Dude:

Did you see my say I am giving up on this team. NO. I will watch them every week and root them on, but after this diastrous offseason, there is REALITY. I love this team, but I am rooted in reality man. Being rah rah and all that is fine, but I think the rational thoughts are that it is over for this season, We should play teh young guys and get them experience.
REALITY?did you think last year the panthers had any chance?if u did u was the only one.i say we go 10-6 even if boston is gone for the year.are schedule is week this year.weeker then its been in a long time.

fish fan 4 life said:
REALITY?did you think last year the panthers had any chance?if u did u was the only one.i say we go 10-6 even if boston is gone for the year.are schedule is week this year.weeker then its been in a long time.

LMFAO, man, it is good to see there are still those with faith. Good day to you, your opitimism makes me chuckle, it is all good. :tongue:

Cannonboy said:
It can get worse when Dave names Jay as the starter. The agony of it all.

Well, not really. Jay overall is a mediocre Qb, but he has a winning record in this league. Fir all of his faults (and there many), he wins moe games than he loses. I think this team being 8-8 would have to be considerd a very very successful season. With all of the crap that has happened to us, teams either win teh SB (from karma) or self destruct and implode.

jgarMD said:
LMFAO, man, it is good to see there are still those with faith. Good day to you, your opitimism makes me chuckle, it is all good. :tongue:
:peace: good day to u as well.:D

Lets just wait tell the official word on Davids injury before we throw everything away. But if it is a season ender, im in the same boat as u. Root like hell, but rooting with low expectations.

FinFan24 said:
Lets just wait tell the official word on Davids injury before we throw everything away. But if it is a season ender, im in the same boat as u. Root like hell, but rooting with low expectations.

Finfan24, welcome aboard. I will give you a life jacket and cool one, it is gonna be a long and bumpy, nauseating ride.

Back
Top Bottom