It is almost July thank God | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is almost July thank God

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well real camp starts in alittle over a month from now thank god, all preseason games on nfl network and the season is only three months away. No more honey lets go to the mall or honey are you going to cut the grass or honey what are we doing on sunday, i thought we could go to a christining or a birthday for a two year old or some freaking graduation party, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, PLEASE JULY START SOON SO THIS THING CAN START FOR REAL AND I AM FREE AGAIN TO DRINK BEER, CURSE WITH MEN

Training camp doesn't start until the end of July. I think it might start later then usual since the NFL season starts a week later then it normally would.

I want Training Camp to start, but at the same time I don't. It isn't until the end of July and by then it will be a little past the mid-point of my summer break, and I'm definitely not rushing for vacation to end.

Be patient my friend be patient. Before u know it, the season will be over. Take a deep breath and relax. The Dolphins are coming. Tell your friends :cooldude:

Normally I would be very fired-up for the upcoming season. This is the first time (ever!) that I have concern for my fish. I am not so high for the upcoming season- a new sensation that I not used to.

I have a wait-and-see attitude for this season. The coaching musical chairs being at the core of my concern. :cool:
_

I am the same way. I do not doubt the defense will play well. I do however, wonder how the offense will play. we will have to wait and see. That is sorta encourageing in that we know it wont be the same.

Today - I get my official Army Draft card :(
June 16th - My birthday
July - Training camp
Sept - Miamis Rampage begins

I love waiting for things like this to happen. I love the build up and when the season starts its great to see everyone go crazy.

SmokeyPhinz said:
Be patient my friend be patient. Before u know it, the season will be over. Take a deep breath and relax. The Dolphins are coming. Tell your friends :cooldude:

YES!!!!! :D

The Fins POWER is coming!!!!!!

I cant wait to see - CC, RM, RW, DB and the new O-line in the same battle field.... :eek:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

[]s
TiaUm

Bonedoc7777 said:
Well real camp starts in alittle over a month from now thank god, all preseason games on nfl network and the season is only three months away. No more honey lets go to the mall or honey are you going to cut the grass or honey what are we doing on sunday, i thought we could go to a christining or a birthday for a two year old or some freaking graduation party, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, PLEASE JULY START SOON SO THIS THING CAN START FOR REAL AND I AM FREE AGAIN TO DRINK BEER, CURSE WITH MEN

Perfect time to bring this up. I feel you..I can't wait..I am really looking forward to seeing who hits harder Bua Or Pope..

Normally I would be very fired-up for the upcoming season. This is the first time (ever!) that I have concern for my fish. I am not so high for the upcoming season- a new sensation that I not used to.

Are you kidding me man? i'm so juiced up over the new potential playmakers I can hardly sit still.

A&O said:
Well, maybe you're not so high for this season, but Ricky's already fired-up.:D

We'll break 90 days tomorrow !! Every year it seems like the off-season gets longer and longer. :(

Back
Top Bottom