it will be a happy new year after all... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it will be a happy new year after all...

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
...sparano and the front office will get fired this will be the happiest new year ever. can't wait for him to get a letter that reads. happy new year tony, you're fired.

Jeez, the guy isn't right to be our coach and it will be better for the team if he goes, but will you really be happy that he loses his job? So much for people having compassion over the holidays.

I have a feeling he will be fired, but it will be after the season.
I agree if it happens it will most likely be next Monday.

My worry is since Ross is essentially a new NFL owner that he might not have the cojones to pull the trigger. But he is a business man and can see this product will not sell well in 2011.
Chubbs

henning, sparano,will be gone thankfully, and henne better not be our starter going into next year, and please dont tell me who can we get who is better than henne, myself and prob 95 percent of this board is better than henne.

[video=youtube;2ot_katYYiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU[/video]

David Hasselhoff sang about looking for freedom. Next Monday, Morono will be looking for another job. Personally, I cannot wait for that announcement to come across my TV screen, it's going to be a great day.

Jeez, the guy isn't right to be our coach and it will be better for the team if he goes, but will you really be happy that he loses his job? So much for people having compassion over the holidays.

Hey, guess what happens if Tony gets fired for poor performance? He collects $2.75 million (the balance of his contract) and can sit at home doing NOTHING for a year.

Yeah, I feel terrible for this guy!

What a clown.

Back
Top Bottom