it's 4pm so things become official now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it's 4pm so things become official now

Garrapolo was released. I would release or trade Mike White save $3.5M in cap space and sign Garrapolo to the vets minimum $1.2M saving us $2.3M in cap space. He is guaranteed $17M anyway so he might be willing to sign for the vets minimum.
Not a big believer in the "mentor" line of thinking in general, but JG/Tua might be the exception.

Why? Just curious as just off the top of my head, I just don't see what Jimmy has to contribute to any QB who's at least mediocre...

For me, if he's willing to take vet min. and save us a few bucks, he's as good or better than White... so cheaper and better is good 👍

Unless you guys think it's an issue with team chemistry because JG is a pain?

Garrapolo was released. I would release or trade Mike White save $3.5M in cap space and sign Garrapolo to the vets minimum $1.2M saving us $2.3M in cap space. He is guaranteed $17M anyway so he might be willing to sign for the vets minimum.
LOL, you know he's suspended for 2 games for a failed PED test, right?

HardPass.png

Why? Just curious as just off the top of my head, I just don't see what Jimmy has to contribute to any QB who's at least mediocre...
I always had the impression that JG was good at reading defenses, knowing when the check down was the right play, etc. Overall intelligence.

You could make a case that is Bevell and McD's job but sometimes player to player brings a different viewpoint.

I don't know that there's any real correlation between being a great player and being an effective teacher.

No strong feelings about it either way.....

I don't know that there's any real correlation between being a great player and being an effective teacher.
Completely agree with this, and might even go as far as to say fringe players might be better suited for coaching as they've had to rely more on game IQ than raw talent to succeed...

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Back
Top Bottom