It's fat cutting time, never very pleasant. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's fat cutting time, never very pleasant.

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Reaction score
I've noticed alot of fans on here mentioning their displeasure to losing some of their favorite players this off-season. I think it is just the beginning of a major overhaul of this franchise from the player perspective. Alot of long time favorites could be on the way out and some we already know may be gone (Surtain). How do most of you feel about this? I'm sort of excited and scared by what Saban might do for or to this team long term. Well remember when we were all screaming for anyone but Wanndstedt/Spielman? We are about to find out what that really means soon enough. But for good or for ill some favorite players are on the way out. Thoughts on this anyone?

I hope that Saban knows what he is doing and dont turn this team into the next Washington Redskins. We are really high on him I just hope that he dont screw this team up for the next 8 years by doing something really stupid.

Shamboubou said:
I hope that Saban knows what he is doing and dont turn this team into the next Washington Redskins. We are really high on him I just hope that he dont screw this team up for the next 8 years by doing something really stupid.
I know the possibilty of us turning into the Pats sounds pretty good, but there's just as much of us turning into the Cardinals.

Megatron said:
Do you do any work when you are at work?:roflmao:
Not if I can help it!:wink:

Went for a nice mountain bike ride this morning, 55 degrees!, snow is mostly gone!

Went out to lunch

Thinking about going home now!

I'm for whatever gets us a Superbowl Win! It's been over 30 years! Everyone is talking about what it's going to take to get back to the playoffs, screw the playoffs...we need a SB win, period. So if it takes an overhaul or just a few tweeks, I'm all for it. I do have my favorite players..Zach, JT, Surtain, Chambers etc. but my favorite TEAM is more important. And yes, I did see them play in 72' & 73' and I remember us being a dynasty. I was a 6 year old walking around with pride in my Larry Czonka jersey I got for Christmas! It's time for that again.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not if I can help it!:wink:

Went for a nice mountain bike ride this morning, 55 degrees!, snow is mostly gone!

Went out to lunch

Thinking about going home now!
I played golf yesterday and today we got 3 inches of snow, so tomorrow I'am going skiing.

Well, when JJ came in, he turned almost the entire roster over in less than 2 years. I would expect the same type of thing...One way to look at it is guys like JT and ZT are 30 or older now, so is Madison, Timbo. The guys that are still up and coming like Chambers and Mc Mike will probably stay longer than 2 years...but I would suspect that in 2 years the roster looks completely different...

steveincolorado said:
I played golf yesterday and today we got 3 inches of snow, so tomorrow I'am going skiing.
Weather here has been nuts, 2 feet of snow followed by 60 degree weather followed by snow again. today its around 60 again!

I feel like cutting the grass!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Weather here has been nuts, 2 feet of snow followed by 60 degree weather followed by snow again. today its around 60 again!

STOP hijacking my thread you ski-nut!!!:)

NJFINSFAN1 said:

I just cut the cheese!

steveincolorado said:
I just cut the cheese!
I have some buddies heading out to Beaver Creek and another one heading out to Steamboat next week. I can't go, I have to work (for megatrons benifit!)

Back
Top Bottom