Its mt birthday today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its mt birthday today

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
but............ it doesnt say so on the FH screen thing.

anyway heres mt b-day story

form my family i got 240 bucks. I was sooo happy and my parents got my some sweet presents. BUT then my phone bill came. uggggggggggg i wasnt supposed to be txting and my phone bill was 250$. So everything i got for my birthday was retuirned/taken to pay for my phone bill. Its sucks dudes

Straztheman said:
but............ it doesnt say so on the FH screen thing.

anyway heres mt b-day story

form my family i got 240 bucks. I was sooo happy and my parents got my some sweet presents. BUT then my phone bill came. uggggggggggg i wasnt supposed to be txting and my phone bill was 250$. So everything i got for my birthday was retuirned/taken to pay for my phone bill. Its sucks dudes

bummer eh...you coulda been a VIP six times over

hey a little off topic but does any1 know how much to get online fro the PS2 like be able to play madden on-line???

Straztheman said:
hey a little off topic but does any1 know how much to get online fro the PS2 like be able to play madden on-line???

it's YOUR b-day thread...take it anywhere ya want...happy birthday Strazman!!!

Ahh.....the text messaging monster snuck up and bit you on the butt, that's how the phone companies make their money. Sorry to hear that bro.

BTW

Happy Birthday Straz!!!....................Have a rootbeer on the house! :happydrin

:party: :cpatch: :dj2: :rockon:

like2god said:
Ahh.....the text messaging monster snuck up and bit you on the butt, that's how the phone companies make their money. Sorry to hear that bro.

BTW

Happy Birthday Straz!!!....................Have a rootbeer on the house! :happydrin

:party: :cpatch: :dj2: :rockon:

lol thanks i love rootbeer!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom