Its Not Meant To Be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Not Meant To Be?

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
Im Starting To Think Whatever Miami Do - Its Not Meant To Be!

Week One - @ Pittsburgh

Big Ben is set to miss this match. We all get over exicted and expect to win. As it turns out Batch plas really well and we lose the game. Ben comes back and has looked horrible! Maybe if Ben played in that game we win??

Week Two - Buffalo

Simple this one. We thought we would win. The team couldnt see themselves losing. After hearing "we ran the defending champs close" the Dolphins must have thought the Bills a given. We lose the game and find ourselves 0-2.

Week Three - Tennesee

Interesting this one as a Titans mistake gave us the win. There will be a reason for this come end of season. Maybe this win will cost us a draft place we would LOVE to have been in. This win could well go against us when the season is up!! Aftr all it could mean the Titans pick one before us! Hence this win is a curse!!

Week Four - @ Houston

Even the worst football teams can go in here and get a win. We failed to do that. But we almost tied the game at the death had Booker not fallen over. I mean thats pretty unlucky! See what im getting at!!

Look, im trying to convince myself were not the worst team in the NFL and instead its "fate" that is causing all this....Cant blame me right. :wink: :D

I'll bet you actually believe in horoscopes, too! I guess anything would be better than saying the Dolphins stink, but unfortunately, right now if we say anything other than 'the Dolphins stink' we would be lying. I still love, but Oh how it hurts to love them so far this year.

SoDakDolfan said:
I'll bet you actually believe in horoscopes, too! I guess anything would be better than saying the Dolphins stink, but unfortunately, right now if we say anything other than 'the Dolphins stink' we would be lying. I still love, but Oh how it hurts to love them so far this year.

Ha! Nah....Just desperate to blame someone else except the Fins lol!

Back
Top Bottom