Its official!! London baby. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its official!! London baby.

fins1

Sec 143Row 26 Seats 7,8
Club Member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered my tickets for the game. Booked the flight with skymiles so thats free. Also going to try to plan a side trip to Amsterdam for some added fun.:infins: I am one happy Dolphan right now.:cpatch:

Were you one of the lucky few to get the lottery tickets, or did you order one through the secondary market? If so, where did you get it and how much?

I got mine as a season ticket holder. I believe every season tix holder can buy the same amount as they own while supplies last. I can get 2 more tix. Waiting to hear if a couple of friends can make the trip.

Well I just ordered my tickets for the game. Booked the flight with skymiles so thats free. Also going to try to plan a side trip to Amsterdam for some added fun.:infins: I am one happy Dolphan right now.:cpatch:

take me with you. please. I offer my second-born, (you wouldn't want my first, he's kinda rowdy!)

Enjoy the trip, Bro! And bring back lots of pics! You can bring back pics of the game as well if you'd like, just don't cut into the Amsterdam-Action too much!

take me with you. please. I offer my second-born, (you wouldn't want my first, he's kinda rowdy!)

Enjoy the trip, Bro! And bring back lots of pics! You can bring back pics of the game as well if you'd like, just don't cut into the Amsterdam-Action too much!
Thanks Bro, I'll take a bunch of pics

have fun man...i'm jealous. oh, and keep an eye out for ricky if u go to amsterdam :goof:

awesome add me to that bus, My dad and I got tickets so both of us are going to enjoy, but we do have to pay for the airline tickets, I widh I had skymiles lol.

Hey, we should get a FinHeaven tailgate party going. That would be sweet. Do they tailgate in the UK?

amsterdamn is pretty far from england, but if you go, go to belgium, ive been to both and belgium is by far better

amsterdamn is pretty far from england, but if you go, go to belgium, ive been to both and belgium is by far better

Lier!!! Says the Dutchmen living 20KM away from Amsterdam. He's clearly not going to Amsterdam for the sightseeing heh (in case you do grab a train from Amsterdam Central to Haarlem Central, much better less touristy)....

Hey, we should get a FinHeaven tailgate party going. That would be sweet. Do they tailgate in the UK?

Euhrm, tailgate...

1. London doesn't have a NFL Europe team anymore (for 7 years or so).
2. Tailgate at a soccer match? They are more likely to kill each other (which they sometimes do).
3. No NFL Europe team has tailgates.
4. October + England = wet, cold and windy
5. Closest thing to a tailgate party we have in Europe is the Frankfurt Galaxy where they have Apfelcider parties before the game starts.

Besides flight time wise it's only 50 minutes from London Heathrow to Amsterdam Schiphol International. So I honestly don't get that far remark either.

Nice bro!

I just reserved 4 as well.
pretty excited for this.

We all definitely need to meet up over there, especiall will all the Euro fins fans that we have posting on here.

At this point all 4 tix are accounted for but none of my buddies have made travel reservations yet. If any drop out I'll let some of you UK fans know.
I know a bunch of you weren't able to score tix.

Back
Top Bottom