It's our time VIDEO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's our time VIDEO

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From a few months ago but i think it's appropriate going into camp.

[video=youtube_share;bPp8ZHrmaVk]http://youtu.be/bPp8ZHrmaVk[/video]

i got a feeling it is OUR TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess to blast off the new unis :idk:

Just a feel good video to get fans excited about our direction.

I am :up:

It was the scoreboard video from the unveiling. They counted down to the start of the video and presentation.

I believe you posted it before Nubs but I thought it was well done with good music and great highlights.
Just came across it on U tube and decided to share.

Just added a desktop schedule if anyone needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you posted it before Nubs but I thought it was well done with good music and great highlights.
Just came across it on U tube and decided to share.

Just added a desktop schedule if anyone needs it.
I remember seeing a commercial on YouTube a few weeks ago for 2013 tickets that included the new logo. I am going to see if I can find it again.

i SURE HOPE ITS OUR TIME. Ive been a fan since I was 6 (25 years) and I'm getting tired of my friends making fun of me for the last decade. But not as tired as I am at everyone online laughing at the possibility of us beating the Patsies. BTW we still have a winning record against them all-time.

and nice sig :up:

We've waited long enough.

It IS out time :dolphins:

man, the highlights bring tears to my eyes. I could watch this everyday. I've only seen two super bowls and both were losses. im ready to see us in the big game again. my fav part of that clip was tannehill straight faced holding ball straight out. also seeing marino chuck a ball for old times sakes.

im a bobcats fan sadly being from near charlotte, and the big thing last year was MJ beating MKG one on one. if I was gonna lose to an old guy I couldn't think of anyone else id rather lose to that MJ, even though bird would prob just stand in the same spot and hit 3's while you're helpless. but man it would be awesome to see what marino could do in a 7-7 drill where he knew he couldn't be hit and could just try to pick apart a D one last time.

Back
Top Bottom