its starting...........Report: Jets owner wants Tebow to start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its starting...........Report: Jets owner wants Tebow to start

lurking

Club Member
Reaction score
:hclap:
1112675-1.jpg

Jets QB Mark Sanchez
By Rick Laughland
Managing Editor
Posted Oct 3, 2012
1041677-1.jpg

Share on twitterShare on facebook| More Sharing ServicesMore

A quarterback controversy between Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow could be brewing with New York Jets owner Woody Johnson reportedly pushing for a change under center.

Mark Sanchez's days as the New York Jets starting quarterback appear to be numbered. According to ESPN New York's Rich Cimini, two sources close to Johnson indicate that a push for the coaching staff to play Tebow will be made at the top of New York's hierarchy. Johnson was believed to be the driving force behind the Jets' pursuit of Tebow and is reportedly the man spearheading his promotion to starter.
Sanchez has done very little to help his own cause. Through four games, the 25-year-old has completed just 49.2 percent of his pass attempts with five touchdowns, two interceptions and two lost fumbles.
To make matters worse, the Jets lost All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis for remainder of the season with an ACL tear, and top wide receiver Santonio Holmes will also miss the 2012 campaign with a Lisfranc injury in his left foot.
On the heels of a 34-0 shellacking by the San Francisco 49ers, a game in which Sanchez produced a paltry 39.9 passer rating, head coach Rex Ryan and his staff are scratching their heads and searching for answers. Now in his fourth season as a pro, Sanchez hasn't progressed as the Jets' brain trust expected he would when

Let the circus begin! lmao
With Revis and Holmes gone for the rest of the season how else are the Jets going to sell tickets?

Woody and Jerry Richardson were reported to be the last holdouts against giving concessions to the Ref union..wanting to bust them.. What does that tell you about his respect for the integrity of the game, player safety and fan support? It's ironic in that other than investing the fortune he inherited from his forbears who made it, it doesn't look like he ever worked for an honest living yet is trying to deprive a relative handful of refs from maximizing theirs for a few buck$ more. Now they signed a two time miscreant to replace Revis, have McKnight playing D . When it comes to 3-ring circuses - the Ringling Brothers has got nothing on them!

Woody and Jerry Richardson were reported to be the last holdouts against giving concessions to the Ref union..wanting to bust them.. What does that tell you about his respect for the integrity of the game, player safety and fan support? It's ironic in that other than investing the fortune he inherited from his forbears who made it, it doesn't look like he ever worked for an honest living yet is trying to deprive a relative handful of refs from maximizing theirs for a few buck$ more. Now they signed a two time miscreant to replace Revis, have McKnight playing D . When it comes to 3-ring circuses - the Ringling Brothers has got nothing on them!

it means he understands the replacements weren't nearly as bad as the media would lead impressionable folks to believe and he didn't want to give in to undeserving real refs who are nearly as bad as te replacements were.

it means he understands the replacements weren't nearly as bad as the media would lead impressionable folks to believe and he didn't want to give in to undeserving real refs who are nearly as bad as te replacements were.
Unreal how you stick up for anything "Jet"!

Unreal how you stick up for anything "Jet"!

I stick up for what I believe, when I disagree w/ the Jets I say something. I didn't think the replacements were any worse than the real ones and the proof of that was in our game last Sunday the real refs missed TWO replay reviews.

everyone was up in arms about the GB-Sea play well we had TWO go against us in one game against GB in a close game that very well might have been the difference and those again were real refs.

the replacement refs didn't bother me anymore than the real ones do. neither are very good.

Great. Now with tebow starting they are going to win some games. Remember last year with the broncos, we were up 14 in the fourth and tebow came back and beat us?

Great. Now with tebow starting they are going to win some games. Remember last year with the broncos, we were up 14 in the fourth and tebow came back and beat us?

I wouldn't worry about that Denver had a better defense last year than the jets do this season.

I stick up for what I believe, when I disagree w/ the Jets I say something. I didn't think the replacements were any worse than the real ones and the proof of that was in our game last Sunday the real refs missed TWO replay reviews.

The replay refs during the lockout were the real replay refs. Only the refs on the field were replacement refs. They seem the same because.... well.... they're the same....

The replay refs during the lockout were the real replay refs. Only the refs on the field were replacement refs. They seem the same because.... well.... they're the same....

when they go under the hood it's the referee looking at the plays. the ones in the booth watch the scoring plays and signal down to the ref to look at it.

And that sir...Is the damn truth

Back
Top Bottom