It's that Time . . . What do you think Miami will do with the #14 pick? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's that Time . . . What do you think Miami will do with the #14 pick?

What Do You Think Miami Does at #14?

• Marcus Peters - CB - Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bud Dupree - DE - Kentucky

• Vic Beasley - LB - Clemson

• Arik Armstead - DT - Oregon

• Landon Collins - SS - Alabama

• Shane Ray - OLB/DE - Mizzou

• **Somebody Else** (Explain)

• **Trade for a Player** (Explain)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well the dion jordan news helps eric kendricks cause...miami now needs a 3 down mike...sub package lb wise carrying coverage you got jelani jenkins and that's it

There are guys where if they're available I'm pretty sure the Dolphins will take them.

And then there are guys more likely to be there.

I went with Parker, someone out of the first group. Until the Shane Ray arrest I had figured one of the top edge guys would have dropped to us. But I find it hard to believe they'd take Ray so I doubt one of the other three will get there.

Supposedly we were one of the teams that dropped him due to injury

I think he means Ray -the foot-
We are definitely not taking him anyway.

I vote for trade down.
If not then we will likely take Johnson

I chose "Trade Down" - Of course its just speculation but I am guessing they will get a call and trade back into the 20's. I think they will then target Kendricks with the pick. At least Thats what I would do. If I couldn't trade down It would be a tough pick between Gurley and Parker... might just flip a coin... :)

i still believe we wil trade up because thats what tannenbaum likes to do..wouldn't shock me if its a WR

Trade down and pick up Gurley La'el if Parker is not the at 14. I am not sold that Gurley will go before the 15.

I'm happy about this post. Shows me alot about the lack of football knowledge. I'm laughing hard that most of you think Todd Gurley is a better back then Melvin Gordon. That's hilarious

Trade down. Take the shotgun approach. With more picks the odds of getting good players increases.
If Dallas offers their 1,2,3(or 4th) I would take that.

The Dolphins are taking my advice, shocking the world, and drafting Randy Gregory!

BrTbghd.png

Trade down. Take the shotgun approach. With more picks the odds of getting good players increases.
If Dallas offers their 1,2,3(or 4th) I would take that.
No it doesnt... I mean yeah with more 1st round picks, sure.... Thing is your trading your only 1st round pick for a worse 1st round pick + 1 even ****tier pick... How does that increase your chances of getting better players...?

No it doesnt... I mean yeah with more 1st round picks, sure.... Thing is your trading your only 1st round pick for a worse 1st round pick + 1 even ****tier pick... How does that increase your chances of getting better players...?

Pretty deep draft in which a lot of folks believe there isn't much difference between the 1st and 3rd after the first 15 players are drafted.

Deep draft with pretty weak talent minus a couple of positions.

Back
Top Bottom