It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Tribe Time!!! 2007 Cleveland Indians

hey guys...wow after tonights game we are now 20-10....thats pretty darn good if i say so myself...grady needs to start hitting a little more...but our pitching is doing great and barfeild is starting to come around....do u smell that? i smell the world series!!!

hey guys...wow after tonights game we are now 20-10....thats pretty darn good if i say so myself...grady needs to start hitting a little more...but our pitching is doing great and barfeild is starting to come around....do u smell that? i smell the world series!!!
I like the way you think, but I am still not fully confident in our bullpen; an issue that needs to be addressed for us to become legit world series contenders. Its a def good sign that we've started strong this yr as usually we end up digging ourselves in a hole in the early part of the season. Oh and though Grady's avg might be at .250, he does have a high OBP, which is what really matters for a leadoff man.

I like the way you think, but I am still not fully confident in our bullpen; an issue that needs to be addressed for us to become legit world series contenders. Its a def good sign that we've started strong this yr as usually we end up digging ourselves in a hole in the early part of the season. Oh and though Grady's avg might be at .250, he does have a high OBP, which is what really matters for a leadoff man.

I agree about the bullpen. It worries my a little bit. However I think we have one of if not the best starting 5 in baseball. (6 if you count Carmona which I do) If the starters can keep it up then it takes a lot of pressure off the bullpen. But, I see a move or two at the all-star break or trade deadline to bring in some bullpen help. On another note, I don't know how you guys feel but I am glad the whole Jason Davis experience is over. I never liked his style and am glad he is on his way out.

I agree about the bullpen. It worries my a little bit. However I think we have one of if not the best starting 5 in baseball. (6 if you count Carmona which I do) If the starters can keep it up then it takes a lot of pressure off the bullpen. But, I see a move or two at the all-star break or trade deadline to bring in some bullpen help. On another note, I don't know how you guys feel but I am glad the whole Jason Davis experience is over. I never liked his style and am glad he is on his way out.
I wish Davis the best, its too bad he was never able to become the pitcher our FO envisioned. But yea, definitely need to make some kind of moves for bullpen; don't know how easy thats gonna be though.

Also, Carmona has been great for us so far. I was really hoping that we wouldn't resign Westbrook because I do think he is the weakest link (out of CC-Lee-Sowers-Miller-Carmona). Maybe we can use Westbrook to acquire some bullpen help.

I wish Davis the best, its too bad he was never able to become the pitcher our FO envisioned. But yea, definitely need to make some kind of moves for bullpen; don't know how easy thats gonna be though.

Also, Carmona has been great for us so far. I was really hoping that we wouldn't resign Westbrook because I do think he is the weakest link (out of CC-Lee-Sowers-Miller-Carmona). Maybe we can use Westbrook to acquire some bullpen help.

ya with us resigning westbrook, that might mean that we wouldnt be able to resign CC or hafner...which might be 2 big blows....im really waiting for adam miller to get to the bigs...he is going to be great:D

I belive that Hafner will re-sign and that CC will be allowed to leave. Not really sure what makes me think this. Just a hunch I guess.

Borowski!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I hate watching him pitch. Kinda brings back the way I used to feel watching Wickman pitch. We should have had that game but no Borowski had to screw that one up. Oh well next up the Twins.

Borowski!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I hate watching him pitch. Kinda brings back the way I used to feel watching Wickman pitch. We should have had that game but no Borowski had to screw that one up. Oh well next up the Twins.

yes he did but i dont know if we have anyone else that can be a good closer...on a side note...great win and looks like gradys ot his swing back... 4-5 with a hr..that a boy:D

I really hope that when Westbrook returns that the Tribe doesn't consider taking Carmona out of the rotation. I think it's time for Sowers to go to AAA to work on his game and let Carmona stay. I just don't see how you could send him back to the minors pitching as well as he has his last 5 starts. On a side note I am heading down to the Jake for the Reds game tonight and I can't wait. I always love the all ohio showdown so this should be fun.

GO TRIBE!!!

I really hope that when Westbrook returns that the Tribe doesn't consider taking Carmona out of the rotation. I think it's time for Sowers to go to AAA to work on his game and let Carmona stay. I just don't see how you could send him back to the minors pitching as well as he has his last 5 starts. On a side note I am heading down to the Jake for the Reds game tonight and I can't wait. I always love the all ohio showdown so this should be fun.

GO TRIBE!!!
agreed there, Caramona needs to stay. Though Westbrook has been the least effective of the 6, I am sure Sowers will be sent back down for a few months to pick his stuff. Westbrook needs to get it together. Unsung hero for the tribe so far: Paul Byrd.

Have fun at the Tribe/Reds game!!

wow looks like u seen a great game and i am very happy to see grady get it going....25-14...pretty darn good if u ask me!!

Agreed, a good game for a Tribe fan. Today might be the last start for Sowers before he gets demoted, shut'em down Jeremy!!

Last night's game was a blast. The offense looked awsome and after a rocky start Lee pulled it together. Good win now it's time to try it again.

Back
Top Bottom