"Ive Got a Feelin" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ive Got a Feelin"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fins gonna pull another upset today......Why, because last week wasnt a fluke, a div win on the road is just what Saban needs, he has the players believing and it shows on the field....

LETS GO FINS.............

I sure hope your right, if we went 3-13 this season i want 2 wins from those horrible, hated, stinking, New York reject Jets! GANG GREEN SUCKS! GO PHINS!

corona683 said:
Fins gonna pull another upset today......Why, because last week wasnt a fluke, a div win on the road is just what Saban needs, he has the players believing and it shows on the field....

sniffing glue again?

yes is will be a upset for the peeps who picked jets to win

corona683 said:

Woooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!! LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!!! :goof:

I don't know but I have a feeling we come overconfident and get our a$$ handed to us. Let's hope I am wrong though. :(

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
I sure hope your right, if we went 3-13 this season i want 2 wins from those horrible, hated, stinking, New York reject Jets! GANG GREEN SUCKS! GO PHINS!

I'd take 4-12 if the wins came twice against the Jets and twice against the Pats. I LOVE the jets compared to the Pats, haha. (but I still hate the Jets).

Agent51 said:
I'd take 4-12 if the wins came twice against the Jets and twice against the Pats. I LOVE the jets compared to the Pats, haha. (but I still hate the Jets).
I dont like any of our AFC East rivals but i guess im just biased. hehe

FanMarino said:
I dont like any of our AFC East rivals but i guess im just biased. hehe

I don't mind Buffalo, and I really don't mind the Jets, except when we play them, but the Pats I hate year round no matter what. Of course I wish for all three of em to lose games so we have a better shot at winning the division, but the only team I get PISSED at is the Pats, I HATE all this dynasty talk (true or not) and I especially HATE HATE HATE Tom Brady and how the NFL made him some super story cuz he was a late rounder that wins SBs now, it's gotten old, and HIGHLY annoying. The NFL likes to hang on a story til a new one comes. I bet now the Saints are gonna be "heros" everytime they win a game just because of the hurricane. I'm not trying to be an @sshole or anything, and I feel super bad for the people down there, and have donated money through the red cross AND the Surfrider foundation, but c'mon, to say that the Saints are heros for winning a game? Ridiculous. They were saying "oh, the saints win has given the people of NO hope" etc etc. BS, I'm sure that's EXACTLY what all those people are thinking: "AWESOME! We have no houses, personal belongings, food, water, electricity, our city is destroyed, we have no jobs so no money, some of us are missing friends and family, but thank GOD our FOOTBALL team won, everything is gonna be OK.........". It's a freaking GAME, I love it to death and have dedicated my life to it, but it is a G A M E. AND, they didn't even win the game in new orleans, nor are they playing any games there, they are comfortable in some place far away from the carnage and destruction. IF they had played in the ravaged superdome and won there MIGHT be some feeling of overcoming adversity, and I stress MIGHT, but c'mon, the Saints are not heros for making millions to play a game while a whole entire city, a national icon city, is absolutely destroyed and millions of lives uprooted.

I cant stand the Fing Jets. They should be forced to change there name because the NEW YORK JETS offends me after 9-11 Just like poeple are offended by teams with Indian names.\
By the way I am just kidding but it is kinda ironic.

Back
Top Bottom