Iverson to Celtics? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Iverson to Celtics?

I'll pass on Iverson.

I'd much rather have Delonte in the SG spot, he's going to be a very good player for us.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'll pass on Iverson.

I'd much rather have Delonte in the SG spot, he's going to be a very good player for us.

So you would pass on playing the Heat in the ECF's?

Ok..I understand now.

Iverson + Pierce = 50 wins = ECF.

Section126 said:

Ok..I understand now.

I dunno if I would go that far but man, it would be killer.

Are there enough shots in a game for those two to be on the same team??

I wonder if they can co-exist..

There certainly are some issues that could arise but AI on the C's would make me happy. It would also fill up the Gardern in a heartbeat.

Section126 said:

Ok..I understand now.

I have the same question that everyone else does, which is can they co-exist? I don't think they'd be able to, but hey... if they do, good for us Celtic fans.

Also, what did you guys think of the Telfair trade? Was it a good move for us if it doesn't lead to Iverson in Celtics uniform? I really don't know anything about him outside of him bringing a firearm onto the team plane.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I have the same question that everyone else does, which is can they co-exist? I don't think they'd be able to, but hey... if they do, good for us Celtic fans.

Also, what did you guys think of the Telfair trade? Was it a good move for us if it doesn't lead to Iverson in Celtics uniform? I really don't know anything about him outside of him bringing a firearm onto the team plane.

Telfair has alot of skills...but he plays WAAAYYYYYYYY out of control.

It seems at times that he has never played organized basketball.

Good coaching will make him one helluva PG...something like 14 ppg and 8 assists....

I like him...alot of other people don't.

As a Sixer's fan for over 30 years, I will never watch another NBA game if they trade AI to the enemy (Celtics).

:tantrum:

That would be like the Yankees sending Mickey Mantle to the Red Sox. It would be like Dan Marino suiting up at QB for the Jets. They better not do it.

i just want AI to stay in Phily. I thought Iread he wanted to stay there

I want to see Iverson win a title more than any player in the NBA (along with Kevin Garnett, I'd see), and I don't think Boston is the proper situation for A.I. - I just don't see it. Iverson & Pierce will make for a great combo IF they can co-exist, but what about the front court? Personally, I look at Bassy as a 100% average player, and I don't really see that changing. I'd hate the idea of a Bassy/AI backcourt - I think you'd have to look at Iverson remaining at the point. You'd have to depend HEAVILY on Al Jefferson stepping up and being a fantastic player, and Theo remaining healthy to be that great defensive presence for you. One would think that Wally and some of those young players (West, Green, Gomes, etc.) would be included in the deal, but personally, I think Philly can get much better elsewhere. Let's face it though, Chris Webber is never going to win in this league.

I'll tell you one thing I love about the Boston Celtics, and that is GERALD GREEN! :yes:

I like Ryan Gomes a lot too.....

Blueprint, No love for Delonte West?

As for Webber....put him on a good enough team and watch him win...the guy can flat out play...he just doesn't know "when" to play.

clear.gif

Blueprint said:
I want to see Iverson win a title more than any player in the NBA (along with Kevin Garnett, I'd see), and I don't think Boston is the proper situation for A.I. - I just don't see it. Iverson & Pierce will make for a great combo IF they can co-exist, but what about the front court? Personally, I look at Bassy as a 100% average player, and I don't really see that changing. I'd hate the idea of a Bassy/AI backcourt - I think you'd have to look at Iverson remaining at the point. You'd have to depend HEAVILY on Al Jefferson stepping up and being a fantastic player, and Theo remaining healthy to be that great defensive presence for you. One would think that Wally and some of those young players (West, Green, Gomes, etc.) would be included in the deal, but personally, I think Philly can get much better elsewhere. Let's face it though, Chris Webber is never going to win in this league.

I'll tell you one thing I love about the Boston Celtics, and that is GERALD GREEN! :yes:

I like Ryan Gomes a lot too.....

West I could see going.. Definitely Wally and Kendrick Perkins....

I hope not Gomes/Green: That would kill me.

This is a far far far off rumour.. I dout that there is any way this happens.

Section126 said:

Ok..I understand now.

No 2 players don't make a team. You need depth. Just look at the nets. Kidd/Carter/Jefferson are a better combo then AI/Pierce. It's all about depth. BUT now the Nets have Marcus Williams,Josh Boone and Hassan Adams. Watch out Heat we have depth this year lol.

Istill don't get why the 6ers are even talking about trading AI to Boston. thier in there same division,it doesn't make sense. If im the gm of teh 6ers there is no way i give my superstar away to a division rival unless i get thier superstar (pierce)

MARINO1384 said:
No 2 players don't make a team. You need depth. Just look at the nets. Kidd/Carter/Jefferson are a better combo then AI/Pierce. It's all about depth. BUT now the Nets have Marcus Williams,Josh Boone and Hassan Adams. Watch out Heat we have depth this year lol.

The Nets big 3 isn't better than AI/Pierce.

The Celtics have plenty of depth as discussed.

As for the Nets...you have added depth at positions where you already have a starter logging 38+ minutes..so that is like you haven't added any depth at all.

The Nets need big guys.

I hate Josh Boone...I don't think he's any better than what you already have at the PF spot.

Back
Top Bottom