Jabrill Peppers Master Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jabrill Peppers Master Thread

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;pW4HK4HXEi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4HK4HXEi0[/video]

Since this is draft week I figured this was OK to put in the main forum.

I'm not pounding the table for peppers at 22, but I think this explains his value as a player

Edit: Jabrill Peppers thanked the creator of the video for "taking the time to actually understand what my role was better than these "experts""

https://twitter.com/JabrillPeppers/status/852319852748472320

Last edited by a moderator:
What is objectionable from this video?

There's not too many things worse than trying to make a combine warrior into something he is not. The dude picks and chooses what he wants to highlight while completing glossing over, or neglecting to address altogether, the player's weaknesses. Not to mention the simple "edge protector" label he is given here is a fluff piece of Pepper's responsibility in Don Brown's defense.

For the evaluator's credibility, just check out his next episode featuring Cunningham the "tackling machine" and his admiration for his form :lol:

I love him. We must take a DE, but I love him

Peppers is my 1st choice. Him, Howard, and Jones back there for a few years gives this team a great secondary to build around and not very expensive. Get a DE in round 2 and OL after.

No not in the first round .. he is what he is the 4-5 best safety in this draft

Well done overall...

Peppers is easily a top 20 talent in pretty much any draft...sad to see the player maligned for playing whatever was needed to help his team win. Natural football player (think defensive Landry), high-end instincts, attitude, and swagger.

i would want to know, hopefully from some educated football minds on this forum, where would peppers be best suited to play in our defense? and how does he grade out playing specifically in that role? his versatility and talent may launch him into top 20 discussion , but does his role and skill set in a dolphins uniform justify him as a the pick @ 22 for our team?

No expert here, but I see Peppers as a safety in base, who then moves to slot in nickel and dime. Plus the added bonus of kick returner ( see ya Jakeem). How do you all see him being utilized for us?

Ha! Thanks Russianbear! I was just thinking the same thing (we practically posted this at the same time). How is he going to help us win!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see how great he is at setting the edge and getting to the QB/Rb but how is his coverage skills? We have a Probowl safety and 2 Safeties that we signed. I'd rather we go DE or LB.

No not in the first round .. he is what he is the 4-5 best safety in this draft

Don't understand posts like this at all. He is very clearly a first round talent and if he goes to a smart team like Seattle or the Ravens? He will be an all pro

You are fine Mud dogs during the month before the draft we extend these threads to the main. Nice post :up:

we signed/resigned three LB's and 2 DE's

Back
Top Bottom