Jacksonville hired Pederson, those fkn Jags! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville hired Pederson, those fkn Jags!

what to think? I think Ross is a POS and until he goes were not going anywhere.

Your Two Finalists are still waiting.

McDaniels and Moore.

Not in a bind at all. One will be hired tomorrow by the Phins watch. (Though getting late in ability to put together a good staff).

Well, they are still the Jags, so who gives a ****?

It’s probably going to look like they went with a white guy over a black guy but it really sounded like Leftwich wanted a lot before he would take the job. Apparently he didn’t want to work with their GM.

Really? The Jags made the correct move. End of story.

We can hope that one day the Dolphins will make a similarly intelligent move.
If the Jaguars did it, you can all but guarantee it was a terrible move. People hate Ross, but Shad Khan does everything he can to keep the dumpster fire burning in Jacksonville.

It’s probably going to look like they went with a white guy over a black guy but it really sounded like Leftwich wanted a lot before he would take the job. Apparently he didn’t want to work with their GM.
The Jags' owner isn't white. He's immune to being called a racist.

If the Jaguars did it, you can all but guarantee it was a terrible move. People hate Ross, but Shad Khan does everything he can to keep the dumpster fire burning in Jacksonville.
Time will tell. But I’d take Pederson over any potential candidate Ross and Grier could conjure up at this point.

Time will tell. But I’d take Pederson over any potential candidate Ross and Grier could conjure up at this point.
Eh. His time in Philadelphia was misleading. That team was built when he showed up. His drafts were horrendous to the point they make ours during that time look amazing. He might be a decent coach, but I was never sold on him being able to build a team.

Back
Top Bottom