Jacksonville hired Pederson, those fkn Jags! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville hired Pederson, those fkn Jags!

Eh. His time in Philadelphia was misleading. That team was built when he showed up. His drafts were horrendous to the point they make ours during that time look amazing. He might be a decent coach, but I was never sold on him being able to build a team.
The Eagles have a fairly powerful GM in Howie Roseman, so it’s questionable whether Pederson was running the draft.

Eh. His time in Philadelphia was misleading. That team was built when he showed up. His drafts were horrendous to the point they make ours during that time look amazing. He might be a decent coach, but I was never sold on him being able to build a team.
He was the GM in Philly too?

The future will tell the story. Right now, I sincerely believe the Dolphins ****ed this up. No Harbaugh, no Pederson, no Sean Payton. Not even a single interview with these guys. The Jaguars will be in the playoffs this year or latest next year and we’ll be stuck with Chris Grier conduct another coaching hires. Ross and Grier are morons and until they’re gone, there’s no hope for the Dolphins.

Harbough was just using the Vikings to push his agenda at Michigan to get what he wanted there, Payto was never and still isnt an option for us, he wanted a break and the Saints still own his rights. I would've been fine with Pederson as an option, other than OL we have more of a foundation than Jax, and who knows, with the right coaching maybe half of our OL can be salvaged.

but this will be good for Trevor, he needs to get out of that college mindset and have professionals in his ears and by his side. Get out of that entire throw it up and have your guy do the rest mentality

I find it hard to believe that we would have requested an interview and he'd turn us down. Even so, I think we would have heard about this happening from someone.
Never said they requested an interview though.They could have had feelers out there for him and got word back that pederson wasn’t interested so they didn’t even waste time.

It’s like if some girl I’m into but I hear through connections that’s she’s not interested in what I’ve got going on. Im
Not even going to waste my time asking her out. Still doesn’t mean I was turned down though.

Never said they requested an interview though.They could have had feelers out there for him and got word back that pederson wasn’t interested so they didn’t even waste time.

It’s like if some girl I’m into but I hear through connections that’s she’s not interested in what I’ve got going on. Im
Not even going to waste my time asking her out. Still doesn’t mean I was turned down though.

ok, fine, but #WWDD (what would Deshaun do)?

Back
Top Bottom