Jake Long denies report he didn’t want to play for Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long denies report he didn’t want to play for Dolphins

Richmond Webb on the radio a month ago before we signed Jake said Jake Long is the best player in the draft.

I take Webb's word over any of you people who think Long is a RT and not a LT. And I take the word of our staff too who are actually picking him #1.

Webb said he will be outstanding at LT in the NFL and has everything it takes. He even called the dolphins the other day to ask the staff if he can work with Jake Long privately to help him out before his first season in the league. Talk about classy.

Webb still bleeds aqua and orange.

Richmond Webb on the radio a month ago before we signed Jake said Jake Long is the best player in the draft.

I take Webb's word over any of you people who think Long is a RT and not a LT. And I take the word of our staff too who are actually picking him #1.

Webb said he will be outstanding at LT in the NFL and has everything it takes. He even called the dolphins the other day to ask the staff if he can work with Jake Long privately to help him out before his first season in the league. Talk about classy.

Webb still bleeds aqua and orange.

Good guy. He was the reason Marino could be as good as he was. The man never is included in those "Favorite/Best Dolphin all time" polls, but he did alot for this franchise, and seems like he still wants to help. :hi5:

Good guy. He was the reason Marino could be as good as he was. The man never is included in those "Favorite/Best Dolphin all time" polls, but he did alot for this franchise, and seems like he still wants to help. :hi5:

Webb was a top notch LT but Marino was great long before Webb arrived in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom