Jamar Fletcher? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Fletcher?

spankinkooch

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How has his season been going? Is he playing at all for the chargers?

He just got a killer penalty that kept a drive alive for the Jests.

He has actually played well this year for them.

Not great, but better than he ever did in Miami

He held one of the Jets on third down to extend their drive in the 4th Q.

Yes we traded him and a 6th for Boston.

Dolfan984 said:

He can say that he had more int's this year than Madison did.

When I think of him, I think of Wanny. He's like the symbol of everything that Wanny did wrong (Him and Fiedler).

Last edited by a moderator:
Madison didn't have a pick, but outplayed Surtain.

Interceptions = overrated stat.

Dolfan984 said:

He held but they declined the penalty because the progress on the play was more than the penalty.

MikeO said:
He has actually played well this year for them.

Not great, but better than he ever did in Miami
How good could he have been this year. The Chargers ranked 31st against the pass. So I say he still sucks.

INTS are very overated. They need a better way to judge a DB, some sort of "DB rating." Maybe tie in how many passes are thrown to your coverage,how many INTs, how many breakups, how many completions you allow, how many yards of completions you allow etc.

Someone should do that:)

DolfanNJ said:
When I think of him, I think of Wanny. He's like the symbol of everything that Wanny did wrong (Him and Fiedler).
Stop pulling his chain he has'nt done anything yet to deserve all these accolades!!!

the bottom line is he played better for the chargers than boston played for us.... AND we were suckered out of a 6th round pick.

so, in essence we gave up a 1st and a 6th for Boston.

the chargers? they were PAID a 6th for Fletcher.

i think the chargers won on that deal.

Fletcher in front of brees in the draft always symbolized the wanny years for me. We were as strong at cb as any position on the team and had fiedler at qb. Nothing you can do now but it still smarts.

INTs are a overrated stat as saying how good the Corner is. But its not a overrated stat overall. Getting Turnovers on Defense is important. And we didnt get enough this year. But i think Madison just didnt get the chances this year. He did out play Surtain, but didnt make any plays what so ever. He just did his job damn well.

Back
Top Bottom