jared odrick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jared odrick

malzacher

Scout Team
Reaction score
Is a beast, I'm happy to have him back, I love the way he plays...this defense is going to be nasty

dline rotation is gonna be deep. very fast to be that size.

he looked better than just ok. give the dude credit. He's basically a rookie, having only played 1 regular season game. Showed good quickness and strength.

Pentration- Odrick has it, and he really showed his talent. He was in the backfield on numerous plays.

I knew that was going to be a great pick by Ireland.

I knew that was going to be a great pick by Ireland.

ITs not a great pick if you are injured and don't play. I wouldn't call a guy missing an entire year a "great" pick

ITs not a great pick if you are injured and don't play. I wouldn't call a guy missing an entire year a "great" pick
It's football, people get hurt. I'm not going to crap on a pick just for being one of the 352 players on injured reserve.

I think I'm going to start using the ignore list more. This place has turned into a brain dead hell hole. I'm getting sick of the trolls fans from other teams, hindsight perfect drafters, fans of other teams players, overreactors, and other assorted idiots.

It's football, people get hurt. I'm not going to crap on a pick just for being of the 352 players on injured reserve.

I think I'm going to start using the ignore list more. This place has turned into a brain dead hell hole. I'm getting sick of the trolls fans from other teams, hindsight perfect drafters, fans of other teams players, overreactors, and other assorted idiots.

Unfortunately, this happens on every teams boards, we tend to get worked up and don't know what were talking about!

durability is a factor when breaking down a player. The guy didn't last 1 game last season. Was it a fluke? HOPEFULLY. We will see though. Can't say he isn't a bust when he has played 1 meaningful game in his life. That's the point I am making

It's not a hindsight perfect draft analysis, either. People were down on Odrick from the beginning.

Sometimes fans are right with their knee jerk reactions immediately after the pick is in. Examples: Eddie Moore, Ted Ginn Jr., Ronnie Brown.

I was at the game and saw Odrick and Edds all over the field..If they can stay healthy make this defense even better than last year..Even Jason Taylor at 37 still looks fast and fit.

If this guy can stay healthy, we might just have a Richard Seymour reincarnate. So many around here cream over Rex Ryan the defensive genius.. well the evidence was that he had honed in on Odrick last draft before Ireland stepped in front. Sure it hurt whiffing last year, but having endured that, for all intents and purposes, we have the equivalent of 2 potentially elite new 1st round studs bolstering our lines.

After all don't lose sight of the fact that it was HIM who was the Big 10 DPOY, not Brandon Graham.

Back
Top Bottom