Jarvis Landry #42 in the NFL Top 100 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry #42 in the NFL Top 100

Wow that's great!!! I'll say that I was totally wrong and thought there was no chance.

I figured no way he's better than Suh.

He's not ,but the players probably love what he stands for. (heart, soul, toughness, etc..)

I thought there wasn't a shot he'd finally get his respect.

I'm thrilled to be wrong!!!

PHINS UP!!

If AP is on there after basically nothing last season, then Jones should be too. I mean, he's a top 2-3 safety in the league.

And there's more leverage for juice. Top 50 for a 4.6 slot wr is pretty damn impressive.

That list has Kirk cousins on it so everything needs to be taken into context but still

Leverage

It's interesting that Jarvis is perceived around the league as out best player. With Suh, Wake, Reshad, etc. on the team.

This place is gonna go crazy if\when we let Jarvis walk. Reality is WRs are easy to find. Not a position you should pay 3 guys top money at. I think Miami is betting on Parker breaking out and letting Jarvis walk. Just my take I know it's very unpopular

This place is gonna go crazy if\when we let Jarvis walk. Reality is WRs are easy to find. Not a position you should pay 3 guys top money at. I think Miami is betting on Parker breaking out and letting Jarvis walk. Just my take I know it's very unpopular

I could absolutely see this If the only thing that Landry brought was numbers; however, with the fire, brotherhood and asses he brings to the stadium, I don't think we can let him leave.

Agree....probably Tunsil too.

Ya I think Tunsil will dominate early and often this year.

He just looks like a badA$$ at LT.

He didn't look right at LG but he said it helped him learn. (still helped us become a top 8 running team again)

IMO it was a blessing in disguise.

The coaches are already singing high praise about Tunsil.

Usually coaches tend to shut their mouths unless they're positive.

I have never been so excited to see a LT (even big Jake who I thought for sure HOFer)

He might be the next LT after Lawrence (the real LT) and Ladainian (earned his due).

Parker should take off and become the Stud we drafted him to be.

To think he didn't take care of his lower body or even lift, is him thinking he can dominate like college.

If you've ever seen him in person, he's a big dude. (skinny legs though, hope that changes)

We've all seen flashes of greatness ,and he was consistently covered by the #1 CB on other teams.

This could and should be the year that the Miami Dolphins are back to the glory of winning.

If we make the playoffs this year, we will be a dangerous squad for anyone. (Teams are taking notice if they're smart) lol

I can't think of 41 players that are better than Jarvis Landry. Ndamukong Suh and he should have at least been in the low 30s.

I can't think of 41 players that are better than Jarvis Landry. Ndamukong Suh and he should have at least been in the low 30s.

Well look at it this way at least one person from every position would be listed before Landry so there's 22 right there. Then add the rest of the top 10 QBs because let's face it QBs are just harder to find.

So we are at 31 right there without evaluating depth at any other positions.

I mean that's not exactly how it works with these rankings but it's close enough.

Back
Top Bottom