Jarvis Landry Statline? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry Statline?

DFlo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi all, trying to do some research on Jarvis Landry.

What are the beat writers saying about the Cutler-to-Landry connection?

How many targets do you anticipate Landry getting this year?

What kind of statline do you see him putting up this year?

Everyone is too busy talking about the Cutler to Parker connection. I predict landry will have a different type of year. Less targets, less catches, but more touchdowns and yards. I think he'll have more space to operate, but wont be the first look for cutler when things go bad every time like with Tannehill. My prediction for Landry is 85 catches, 1179 yards, 7 tds. Parker makes it two 1000 yard recievers for us. Is it totally crazy to think we could have two 1000 yard receiver AND a 1000 yard back?

Hi all, trying to do some research on Jarvis Landry.

What are the beat writers saying about the Cutler-to-Landry connection?

How many targets do you anticipate Landry getting this year?

What kind of statline do you see him putting up this year?

You know Matthew Berry publishes stuff for your fantasy team on a weekly basis, right?

Espn.com my man.

My prediction for Landry is 85 catches, 1179 yards, 7 tds. Parker makes it two 1000 yard recievers for us. Is it totally crazy to think we could have two 1000 yard receiver AND a 1000 yard back?

Xbox is not real life
Playstation is also not real life

2 x 1000 yard receiver and 1 x 1000 yard back = living in La La Land.... Seriously???

Bruce, Holt and Faulk - Only the best show on turf had that kind of numbers in one season... And almost had 3 WR's with 1000 yard in 2000. I'm predicting Kenny Stills might get to 1000 yard but not Landry.

Xbox is not real life

2 x 1000 yard receiver and 1 x 1000 yard back = living in La La Land.... Seriously???

Bruce, Holt and Faulk - Only the best show on turf had that kind of numbers in one season... And almost had 3 WR's with 1000 yard in 2000. I'm predicting Kenny Stills might get to 1000 yard but not Landry.
Not in this day in age.

Offenses are putting up more crazy stats then ever before.

Xbox is not real life

Also, you do understand Miami almost had those numbers last year right?

With more targets likely going Parker's way, I think Landry won't catch as many passes this year. Grant could also factor in a little bit more.

Also, you do understand Miami almost had those numbers last year right?

Yeah honestly, we were 250 yards away (Parker at 750 yards) from two 1000 yard receivers and 1000 yard back. If Parkers offseason development has any regular season merit, I see him hitting the 1000 mark no problem. Same with Ajayi, provided the line stays healthy most of the season.

My question mark would be Landry. But in 2014, Cutler had damn near 3 players with 1000 yards (Jeffrey - 1133, Bennett - 916, Forte - 808) so if he clicks with Landry then I could see it tbh.

Here's what I see:

- Landry: 82 for 985 and 6 TDs

- Stills: 54 for 799 and 7 TDs

- Parker: 70 for 1100 and 6 TDs

- Carroo: 28 for 315 and 2 TDs

- Grant: 11 for 287 and 2 TDs

- others: 100 for 650 and 5 TDs

Back
Top Bottom