Jason Cole answers your Dolphins questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole answers your Dolphins questions

FWIW, Jason Cole on OGUN:

"I think he's a great player. He's not Taylor, absolutely true. Ogunleye couldn't play right end full time. At the same time, Taylor can't play left end as well as Ogunleye. I think there is a way to work it out. As for duplicating last year, you're right. It may never happen. But he should be around that number pretty much every year. I think he's one of the top four left ends in the league. That's a tough position."

Superself said:
FWIW, Jason Cole on OGUN:

"I think he's a great player. He's not Taylor, absolutely true. Ogunleye couldn't play right end full time. At the same time, Taylor can't play left end as well as Ogunleye. I think there is a way to work it out. As for duplicating last year, you're right. It may never happen. But he should be around that number pretty much every year. I think he's one of the top four left ends in the league. That's a tough position."

I hope he's right

Good read, nothing new, but good read. It did help relieve some of my boredom at the no news front.

Boston will help Williams more than the line.
Jason Cole 7/13/04

:yes:

I used to go to the Herald.com everyday before I found finheaven.com. I was an active poster on their forums and let me tell you it was a horrible expierience. Bunch of morons and pessimists. Jason Cole's question answering thing is the only good thing about that website, because he's a fair guy.

I remember I posted in one time asking if we baked Dan Marino a cake, would it persuade him to come back and play QB. It was just a joke because everyone kept asking that question. He replied. "If that cake has hallucenogens in it" or something. It was funny at the time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom