Jaworski: Wake should be in the conversation for DPOY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaworski: Wake should be in the conversation for DPOY

Absolutely agree. But I'm sure the mainstream national media has already given it to JJ Watt.

JJ Watt is in the discussion for MVP and will no doubt be the DPOY.

Pretty crazy, last year he had 8.5 sacks total. This year he already has 7.5 with 9 more games to go.

he absolutely should be, but JJ Watt is running away with that reward and might be MVP as Mad Dog said. He's leading the league in sacks, and has 10 pass defenses as a 3-4 DE. He's not supposed to be as dominant as he is as a 3-4 DE

as much as i love me some wake, at this point in the season if it ended today and we had to give out the award my vote would be with watt.. guy is a one man wrecking crew he changes games in favor of the texans and i think hes only going to get better. good thing for cam is theres 9 more games to be played. PHINS UP!

JJ Watt single-handily (pun intended) defeated us and the Jests. He's a monster. Wake is great but Watt has the potential to be legendary.

The thing is Wake might be the best pass rusher in the NFL, but the rest of his game is not at an elite level. JJ Watt is great at every aspect of playing defense...

Watt deserves it. If the Texans reach the Super Bowl I think watt deserves to be league MVP. Wake is a monster and having a terrific season, but he nor anyone else in the league is at watts level.

Wake is going to have to get 30 sacks to overtake Watt for DPOY.

If Watt wasn't having an all time great season then Wake would have a chance. I'm not really concerned with individual player awards, all I know is that right now we probably have the most dominant and scary defensive line in football. Odrick, Vernon, Wake, Solai, Starks, McDaniel and Randall are 7 guys that just beat the living **** out of opposing offensive lines/ ball carriers and hopefully they can carry us to a super bowl inside the next couple years a la the 07 Giants.

Back
Top Bottom