Jay Culter in Miami:Why this could be his year..NFL.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Culter in Miami:Why this could be his year..NFL.com

Whoa, whoa, whoa pump the brakes. JAY has A LONG WAY to go before being mentioned in the same breath as MARCUS "H.O.F." ALLEN. You could not have seen MARCUS play. He was special thru out his career. Love JAY & hoping your right 'cause that would be AWESOME!

I did watch Marcus (From USC to the Raiders), and did say that Jay still has to prove himself, but saying Jay can't be as good as Marcus is almost as ridiculous as saying he can...Unless someone has a way of seeing the future, which to this point, I don't thank anyone has.

I did watch Marcus (From USC to the Raiders), and did say that Jay still has to prove himself, but saying Jay can't be as good as Marcus is almost as ridiculous as saying he can...Unless someone has a way of seeing the future, which to this point, I don't thank anyone has.
Hey, I just have a lot of respect for MARCUS ALLEN. I'm ready for JAY to break out on a consistent basis. After last nights game against Philly, he's looking like he just might be an even better version of himself. We're all hoping...

What is causing cutler to always twitch? Is this some medical issue that hasn't been disclosed?

I see Cutler as more like Rich Gannon than Jim Plunkett.

But Gannon DID make a Super Bowl as a starter.

Marcus Allen had three 1k seasons in 17 years. He literally had 2 good years and a great one. After that, he had only 3 seasons over 800 yds and the rest very mediocre. He never had over 4.6 ypc. 7 seasons he had less than 4 ypc. Ajayi is already a top 5 RB with huge potential to get even better. I personally hate Marcus Allen as a person (biggest A$$hole that I've ever met) but that's here nor there lol I give credit to his longevity for sure. Ajayi isn't going to play 17 seasons but as good as he looks, the sky's the limit for his career. Remember, we had a pro bowl RB with one of the worst line problems in the league. The majority of his yards were after contact. It's too early to say but in 10 years let's see if Marcus Allen was as good as Jay Ajayi. Only time will tell

http://www.nfl.com/player/marcusallen/2499399/careerstats
It's funny - I was about to post that Allen was really over-blown due to his great scamper in the SB vs Washington (and those few outstanding seasons). Not taking anything away from the guy but he wasn't one of the best backs of all time by any measure. And let's not forget, while playing w Montana in KC it was he who fumbled the game to us late in that great playoff win we had :). Not that it means anything, I just thought I'd put that out there!

Back
Top Bottom