Jay Cutler "is a disease" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler "is a disease"

Cutler took some hits so he is not just throwing it away the issue with his back foot is something else and falls in its hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Other than that Gase has a dink and dunk system with no running game which exposes both the QB and defense.

No I really miss Ryan, 2 games better is the difference between 500 and the playoffs.

When I heard the announcers on MNF say that Cutler wants to continue playing football after this season, I almost choked on a chicken bone.......LOL

I hope he winds up a decent team next year with a decent O-line. Preferably one that plays the Dolphins

Here's the worrisome thing. Cutler seems to be the kind of player Gase likes. What's there to like? Obedience. Unquestioning buy in? Tannehill while much more talented has some of that in him too. I don't want a rogue but I want a QB with some attitude - who is his own man. Those are the winners. I don't think Gase is looking for that though.

Last 26 games

8-5 with Ryan Tannehill
6-7 with Moore/Cutler

Damn I miss Ryan.
I miss Ryan too but this is a little mis-leading. Moore was 3-1 in the regular season last year as the win vs AZ technically went to Ryan but it was Matt that won the game. So 3-2 including playoffs. This year same thing w the Jets game, call him 1-1 for a total of 4-3. Cutler is 3-4. All I'm trying to point out is Cutler is the worst of the three in terms of record.

Here's the worrisome thing. Cutler seems to be the kind of player Gase likes. What's there to like? Obedience. Unquestioning buy in? Tannehill while much more talented has some of that in him too. I don't want a rogue but I want a QB with some attitude - who is his own man. Those are the winners. I don't think Gase is looking for that though.

Gase would have never drafted Dan Marino.

...Just sayin.

Screaming A. is a bigger disease. He's buddies with scumbag women beater Mayweather but Cutler's a disease? When you keep Stephen A.'s company you shouldn't even be commenting on other people. Cutler's attitude might not be perfect but he's a better human than his buddy Floyd and he won't even talk bad about Mayweather. WEEI Boston kicked his ass on the topic and I loved it. He probably won't be calling into the Kirk and Callahan show again.

Honestly if you're tuning in to ESPN for anything other then MNF (I won't even watch countdown when we're on) your killing brain cells.

Not just cancer on the field but off it during his time in Chicago and Denver!

Back
Top Bottom