Jay Fiedler=Hall of Famer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler=Hall of Famer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod edit: Absolutely innapropriate and offensive. See you in 24 hrs.

JimsFins4 said:
I'm not Jewish... But before you sound any more ignorant.... Check your facts.
Dude don't be so quick to hate - I'm not saying this is a complete list. There is in fact a book entitled, "Great Jews in Sports"
from Amazon:
Bestselling author Robert Slater's more than 150 major profiles and thumbnail sketches include such a fascinating and diverse mix as Daniel Mendoza, the father of modern boxing; Esther Roth, the first Israeli to reach the Olympic finals; Sidney Franklin, the first Jewish bullfighter; Angela Buxton, the 1956 Wimbledon Doubles Champion; Sandy Koufax, the youngest player ever to be admitted to the Baseball Hall of Fame; Hungarian gymnast Agnes Keleti, who earned an impressive five gold medals in the 1930s and 1940s; and power swimmer Lenny Krayzelburg, who won two gold medals for the United States at the 1998 World Championships in Perth, Australia.
My point is the list is relatively short compared to achievements Jews have made in other areas. Most notably humorists... ;)

dolphin_safe said:
Dude don't be so quick to hate - I'm not saying this is a complete list. There is in fact a book entitled, "Great Jews in Sports"
from Amazon:
Bestselling author Robert Slater's more than 150 major profiles and thumbnail sketches include such a fascinating and diverse mix as Daniel Mendoza, the father of modern boxing; Esther Roth, the first Israeli to reach the Olympic finals; Sidney Franklin, the first Jewish bullfighter; Angela Buxton, the 1956 Wimbledon Doubles Champion; Sandy Koufax, the youngest player ever to be admitted to the Baseball Hall of Fame; Hungarian gymnast Agnes Keleti, who earned an impressive five gold medals in the 1930s and 1940s; and power swimmer Lenny Krayzelburg, who won two gold medals for the United States at the 1998 World Championships in Perth, Australia.
My point is the list is relatively short compared to achievements Jews have made in other areas. Most notably humorists... ;)

And Jay Fiedler does not belong in that list....

Regan21286 said:
And Jay Fiedler does not belong in that list....
To be fair the book was released in 2000 - before Jay accomplished his many feats as a Dolphin QB. Doesn't he hold the Dolphins record for most yards rushing by a QB?

i can't wait til jay starts against us in MIAMI and i will be booing my *** off and hoping he finally throws TDs to our team.

This is beyond belief. How many of you guys that bash Fiedler will EVER get a sniff of the things he has accomplished?

I am sure it has more to do with contributions he made to the community and Jewish faith more than his...contributions on the field...

Nevermind, after rereading the article I can't find anything accomplishment wise that got him nominated. It's just because he is a Jewish athlete. Sage and Josh Miller should get in too in that case. Actually, Josh Miller probably should have got in first considering he at least has a couple of rings and gave up less opponent touchdowns :lol: .

uncle don said:
This is beyond belief. How many of you guys that bash Fiedler will EVER get a sniff of the things he has accomplished?

That is far from the point. 99.9% of the people on this board wont get a sniff of what the practice squad players have accomplished, does that mean we cant judge players when they dont get the job done for your team? The fact is, Jay Fiedler did nothing more than lead us to mediocrity and we have every reason in the world to bash him on his performance.

uncle don said:

What might that be exactly?, placing his lips to the buttocks (and possibly other places) of Wanny? I think I'll take a pass on those acts.:booty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom