Jay Fiedler Video Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler Video Report

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
I had the honor of covering Jay Fiedler’s Football Camp for kids here in South Florida and this is my video report. The report is 1:48 seconds and is the type you would see on any television station. In addition to being a Quarterback for the Miami Dolphins, Fiedler is very active in the community and this football camp is just one of the many events he takes part in throughout the year for numerous causes.

This is the first report of it's kind for finheaven and is the only Miami Dolphins fan-site that has it. Enjoy :cool:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=38456

Fiedler: "Alright kid, once your main WR gets double-teamed, thats when you try and throw it in there to him."

Excellent report. I love that it's an exclusive to this community, but I really wish that all the idiots who boo Fiedler for no reason (I'm not talking about after he does something bad) could see it because they obviously need to remember that he's a pretty good guy no matter what they think of his skills.

Trust me when I say this. There is SO MUCH that Migs can do, but certain rules and regulations prohibit us from publishing it.

Thanks Guys. I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together.

FIEDLER: " ....ok, ok , wrong, wrong, WRONG!!! Now what did I tell you to do when the guys chasing you down from behind? Huh? I just told you 2 minutes ago......

KID: " ...um, well, um..."

FIEDLER: " ....HUH, c'mon."

KID: " OH YEAAAAH! Thats right, now I remember, when you're being chased from behind, you, you run as slow as you can so that when the guy gets you, you can make sure you drop the ball BEFORE you hit the ground."

FIEDLER: " PERFECT, thats my boy. Now back to it...."

:roflmao:

Cmon now. Fiedler isn't a fumbler. And he's very mobile/picks up yards.

Back
Top Bottom