"Jay Fiedler" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Jay Fiedler"

Unless you have an All-Pro tight end and a wide open offense featuring an All-Pro runningback and an accurate quarterback.

Jay Fiedler 7-1 as starter this year....

ck,

If we had a rematch with KC on the road this weekend, do you think our secondary has improved enough to contain Gonzalez? Likewise, do you think the D-line would get enough pressure on Green to knock down his passing?

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
With J. Fiedler back there's no stoping the Miami Dolphins!!

Can I please give you a little advise? If the post is shorter than your signature it probably isn't worth saying.

Re: Re: "Jay Fiedler"

Originally posted by Dajesus
Can I please give you a little advise? If the post is shorter than your signature it probably isn't worth saying.

:rofl: :lol: :lol:

LoL. Hey man give the guy a break....he is posting a topic...let him speak his mind.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
LoL. Hey man give the guy a break....he is posting a topic...let him speak his mind.

A topic is something that states a point that could cause further debate or ilaberation upon. What he did is make a single statement with no justification. Not saying it wasn't right, but it was a far cry from a topic.

Originally posted by davster82
Free breasts are a constitutional right. Although I don't know if she is a citizen.
If not, I w/b more than willing to rectify that by marrying her :ladysman: Not sure my wife would approve though :rolleyes:

Yes, we can unbeatable with Jay and this D since we do not play stupid on O w/Jay. Every game we have lost we beat ourselves...

Back
Top Bottom